X files in the morning

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/18/2011 6:04 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
I think my question does not have much answer, and maybe I should tell it as an experience, but well, there it goes.

I have been in the first two months for almost 6 months, the truth is that I see that I am able to control it quite well, almost mathematically.
If, as a ration, I get 50 mg/dl approximately and if I punctuate 1 unit I downloaded about 50 mg/dl at two hours and around 3 hours it ends up going down a little more.With that and with the trick of whether I am a little high to the next one I upload a unit and to the setback, so far I have been worth well.Tomorrow they already put the insulin bomb, and I think the thing improves even more, in terms of punctures, playing sports without then having bass of Aupa or without having to get into hydrates before ... etc.

The fact is that the values ​​I see that I do not control, or that when I am bad I find not explanation, many times are those in the morning.It is not something that happens to me every day, so I see that I cannot fix or go down Lantus and in my routine I do not find explanation either.
To the subject, breakfast always the same, and I usually prick the same depending on the season, because it is enough to be variable, even when my rule is going to lower me, which I normally have to upload a couple of Lantus units and apidra in meals.

But from time to time, I have some file X in the morning.Of these in which one day, for example last Wednesday, I get up throwing down, with 58mg/dl (I am looking at the book while I write), breakfast my 5 portions (always the same) I click 7 units and at two hoursI end up throwing something low with 68mg/dl.The same Wednesday I considered going down the next day the Breakfast Apidra.But on Thursday, I got up with 122, and said Uy, today it will be one of those days, because I have punctured the same of Lantus (I carry two semans with 18 U) and the difference from one day to another is 60... and I put 8 units ignoring the deduction of the previous day and thinking that 122 is not much to add any correction, and at 2 hours, 205 glucose.I click the same Lantus, because I am already getting to get to and I know that this happens to me such a day and the next one normally does not usually stay, and on Friday I returned to the "normality", I lift myself with 53, I click on myAnd I ended with 78 at 2 hours.
Last weekend, I was out, and I didn't have breakfast at home, and I could see the difference of getting up around 9 or 10, with 89-92 and before breakfast outside, at the time or hour and a half.On Saturday, I stayed, at the time I had 92 again, without having taken anything, come on, ideal, but at other times it does not usually go out because it usually goes down.But on Sunday, doing the same, before breakfast I was 188 ...

I do not find much explanation to these days that I am more rare in the morning.I can't find anything that seems to coincide, neither the dinners, nor have it or not sport the day before, nor apparently any mood ... Even though there is a tendency to make something similar happen on Mondays, I echo on Mondays I always wearOne more unity, that badly feels to work after the weekend ... :)) and the only thing I see is those days, I lift myself ligerously higher ...
The area of ​​clicking on breakfast, seen what has been seen, I have sought that it is always similar, rotating a little, the lower part of the belly, because it seems that it is the one that best absorbs me.

The conclusion that I take out is probably hormones, I remember telling the educator at the beginning, thinking about the alba effect that I had read online, but he told me that it usually happens about 4 in the morning and told me no.I think that with the bomb I will improve, but logic tells me that these things will continue to happen to me from time to time.Come on, some mornings, I'm rare, hehehe.Tomorrow I will tell my educator again, to see what she tells me.

YouIt happens to someone else?Why can it be?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/18/2011 6:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, daughter, everything you tell us:-/ ... I don't know if it's a comfort or joy: D

My endo tells me that the fault is of the catecholamines (adrenaline, dopamine ...), hormones go ... I do not just see it clear ... especially when the figures shoot.
A difference of 50-70 mg/dl between a glycemia and another can accept it as probable.
If we add that the body is not the same 2 days in a row and that the glucémeters do not refine so much, that difference can exist and is assumed.

However, there are days that the differences can be greater ... and here comes what Juanluis always comments;)
You study the subject, you look at the glycemia, you look at what you eat, the exercise ... you decide to raise some unit ... and after little you surprise yourself because without noticing it you have returned to come down that unit and you have the normalized values.

Things that happen ... and happen again :?

DiabetesForo
04/18/2011 4 p.m.

Thank you Owash, because if it serves a little comfort to know that others happen to you too.These hormones always have to complicate everything, hehehehe
I already have the pump on, like this I can correct these things more comfortably ...

DiabetesForo
04/19/2011 7:12 a.m.

All X files have their demonstration, and also mathematics, what happens is that we are talking about very high level mathematics.

In this case the theorem is as follows:

One more one is two, as long as two leaves.That is, you take one, ok, take the other one, ok, the sums, do you get two?So yes, it is two, but if you add them seventeen, no, one plus one is seventeen, at least that day ¿mejjplico?

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/19/2011 7:50 a.m.

Hahahaha if Juan Luis as an open book :)) :)) :))
I am admired the perfection with which the human body works if the machinery is perfect, to imitate it is possible but equal to it we will never get it that the files x will always exist badly that we weigh us ....: D

DiabetesForo
04/19/2011 7:54 a.m.

ha ha ha :))
As in the Serrano, one plus one is seven.
Or as Shakira says to his piqué,
"To add so much you lose the account
Because one and one are not always two "

We will have to settle for files x are that, files x, because if they spent every day, they would no longer be: D

DiabetesForo
04/19/2011 8:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.