Hi, I'm a diabetic girl's mother and wants to introduce me.

carpa's profile photo   05/10/2011 8:39 a.m.

Hello, they talked to me the other day of this forum and I want to share with you my experience, if someone helps, and at the same time being able to learn from your experiences.
My daughter debuted with diabetes at 15 months, today she is 8 years old. He has been bomb for 4 years.The bomb has greatly facilitated life to the whole family, especially it, it has a better quality of life more than independence, in addition as today's children are so skilled with new technologies manages it wonderful.
Today she is a very responsible girl, and very aware of her diabetes. A good diabetological eduation is the basis for the future of children who, like my daughter, debut as soon.
Greetings for everyone, and if I can help you in something, do not hesitate to consult me.

carpa's profile photo
carpa
05/10/2011 8:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome tent !!
I think we know each other, hehehe
Greetings and many kisses !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/10/2011 11:28 a.m.

Welcome to your new home, get comfortable and enjoy.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
05/10/2011 1:26 p.m.

Wave tent, I do everything right, what is not how you do insulin bomb if you spend a day in the pool for example, or on the beach, can you get wet?Should we disconnect it?

david29's profile photo
david29
05/10/2011 8:09 p.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

Welcome to the Tent forum.

It is a luxury to find a mother of children with a long experience and with an availability and optimism like the one we can intuit in your words.

My congratulations !!

Via's profile photo
Via
05/12/2011 7:30 p.m.

Hi David29, the pump can be put and remove when needed.We have a house in the town with a pool, I tell you this because having it at home, you can imagine, in summer they are in the water all day.When he is going to get into the water, he removes it, and when he leaves he dries and puts it on.
The maximum advisable that it can be disconnected are 2 hours, in which in each case before disconnecting it it puts a little insulin, to act while you are without a bomb.To shower the same, you disconnect it, they have a cap to cover it.Thus explained it may seem complicated, but the truth is that use is very simple.

carpa's profile photo
carpa
05/16/2011 9:08 a.m.

Welcome tent !!
I think we know each other, hehehe
Greetings and many kisses !!

Hi Neihs, I was very happy to meet you and that you would introduce me the forum, because I am very identified with everyone, you also realize that all your doubts and concerns are normal.
I will see you on June 18.
A kiss, and greetings to your mother.

carpa's profile photo
carpa
05/16/2011 6:52 p.m.

Welcome to the forum, tent !!!!
One more mother to the club ... Excuse me that I have not answered you before, it is that I have been impossible for me to ride.
Here we are a few sharing our experiences, doubts, concerns.
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/17/2011 6:28 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi, I have a 3 -year -old daughter who debuted with 18m, we are quite overwhelmed because it is not easy control and the girl does many peaks ... can you help us?

josephine's profile photo
josephine
10/01/2011 4:39 p.m.

Josephine, I have answered you in your presentation.You'll see how more forgers begin to appear to help.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/01/2011 8:22 p.m.

Hi Josephine !!!!
My daughter debuted with 5 years and October, if you eat in the dining room .... it is not easy, but you will see how you are overcoming ... Let's see if Marcita, Lena, Becky, who are mothers of children who debuted very small can enter and contribute their experience ...
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/02/2011 6:38 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, first welcome my son TB has debuted with 18 months and I would like to ask you when he started telling you that he had dances, or at least tell you that he was not well.

and you:

Josephine said:
Hi, I have a 3 -year -old daughter who debuted with 18m, we are quite overwhelmed because it is not easy control and the girl does many peaks ... you can help us?

carries bomb?My son right now is more or less regular, it has cost us a month and something regulates it well, but unless the catheter is started, it is not usually high.
How much with me for what you need, because it is hard to have such an early diabetic child, we carry it more or less good but because his mother already has 20 years with the happy disease, if we were healthy parents I think he would have given us a syncope,because this scares a lot.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/11/2015 11:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.