Nutrition and behavior.

JoseManuel's profile photo   05/10/2011 12:02 p.m.

I leave the link to this talk by Dr. Russell Blaylock about the relationship between food and behavior.He talks a lot about the intake of sugars, additives and their possible involvement with subsequent behavior due to hypoglycemia and massive segregation of insulin and other hormones that affect behavior.

Link

This man also has another very good conference on excitotoxins, additives such as monosodium glutamate, flavor enhancer or aspartame that some like to believe that he is harmless, by the way patented by Dupont (synthetic).

Link

JoseManuel's profile photo
JoseManuel
05/10/2011 12:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Jose Manuel, very interant and difficult to believe, I have seen this article of the same:
I am sure that more than once you have read in a food product the reference E-621.E-621 or also called monosodium glutamate (GMS), is a
additive that is added in many prepared foods.It is a flavor enhancer, but what many do not know is that several studies have related it to overweight or obesity.
Several studies show that the GMS inhibits the feeling of satiety, and also that addictive.Since its introduction in the 50s, it has been a non -stop the number of foods that have introduced this additive into its list of ingredients.
In October 1978, Tanaka K, Shimada M, Nakao K, already related it to a hypothalamic injection lesion induced by GMS injection in periods of breastfeeding and subsequent development of obesity.Therefore, it is known that this additive harms our health, but for economic interests we are hidden and the truth is still used to make us add up to a series of foods that usually have a high caloric value, inducingA growing increase in obese.
A couple of years ago the researcher John Erb of the Department of Psychology at the University of Waterloo, who had previously related the GMS to diabetes, migraine and headaches, autism, adhd and even with Alzheimer'sSlow Poisoning of America 'and his concerns to the Health Department of the Government of Canada, and sitting in front of a high position asked him about the GMS.And he replied: "Of course I know how bad the GMS is, I wouldn't touch that substance!"Everything and this, this man refused to make public what he knew.
The big media either want to make it public, for fear of legal demands of their publicists.Food and restaurant producers have been making us addicted to their products for years and now the problem is ours and our children who already suffer from children's obesity.
Products such as bag chips potatoes, (I'm sorry, but I'm not going to name the marks, I leave that to you. Look at the product labels), hamburgers, prepared meals, sauces and low -fat sauces and a long etc.They carry E-621.But the thing is not here, if we decide to go out to eat outside, we find a lot of fast food restaurants or not, that they use it, consciously or unconsciously.I am not going to say names either, but I suppose that many can imagine some of them.
How to identify it on the product label?
The problem is that many of them do not name it as monosodium or GMS or E-621 glutamate, but they hide it in order to confuse, I no longer say cheat, who carefully read the list of ingredients.I am going to mention other ways to identify it that at the moment I have found: "Hydrolyzed vegetable protein", "Accent", "AGINOMOTO", "Natural Bee Softener".If you find any other name I invite you to mention it in the comments.Thank you!
Everything and that, the main data bank or online encyclopedia speaks well of the GMS, if you want Link of the National Library of Medicine (USA), I recommend looking for the words "Glutamate Monosodium" and "Obesity"
Article written by Agnés Melendez Díaz, agri -food engineer graduated in Food Science and Technology, International Master in Dietetics and Nutrition.
<!
However, I have read other articles that say otherwise, which does not harm health.ItThat if I think, we are well healthy according to what we eat.
Thanks for the link.

Consu's profile photo
Consu
05/15/2011 2:55 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Hello to all s, this topic, which is very strong, has made me distrust a lot when buying.They also put the letter so small, that we are going to have to take a magnifying glass to the Super.I don't want to obsess myself but it's really true.They put us poison.Where I buy I have already seen some product of this type.If you have informed yourself, glutamate calls it more than 25 different names, to mislead us.I do not want to alarm, for the moment I have started to make my own pastry, more often, the other day I made cookies, it is very facilling, and I will also make muffins and donuts, they like mine.I do not plan to buy prepared meals.I think this is the only way the consumer has to protest, and thus look what kind of preservatives and additives, and do not harm.If you ignore scientists, except us.Take care a lot, see you soon :) Joy Pal Body ...

Consu's profile photo
Consu
05/18/2011 9:53 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Hello everyone!I am made a mess with this additives.Today I have gone to the leader and I have been stone, almost everything had glutamate, he laughed the sweet turkey ham, the Avecrém, pastry, branded potatoes.etcetc .. And I ask if it is so bad, why do they use it?, without an online reading an opinion, he said that in China a lot is used and there are not as many problems as they say.
With so many harmful additives that they put us, there are many more, apart from the glutamate, who intend, more work for doctors.
I would like that if there is someone who understood would inform me or inform us, rather, of this puzzle.What to do, pass or fight .: Shock:
Thanks for being there.I remain the same, resigned and palante.:?

Consu's profile photo
Consu
06/10/2011 9:05 a.m.

Today I have gone to the leader and I have stayed with stone, almost everything had glutamate, he laughed the sweet turkey ham, the Avecrém, pastry, branded potatoes.etcetc .. And I ask if it's so bad, why do they use it? ...

And why not?I mean that the families of which this approve as suitable for consumption will never consume it.Powerful people do not consume vegetables treated with pesticides, they do not consume the supermarket pastries made with frozen masses or meats of animals fed with feed full of antibiotics like all of us.On the other hand you can imagine the quality of the ingredients with which all these products are made ... Ham that is not ham, pastries that the least carries is flour, fried potatoes with vegetable oils of coconut or palm, by a lot of brandLet them carry ... and we don't even talk about the Avecrem, a meat broth where the animals with which they had been dead months are impossible not to add many more things to prevent it from rotting or after a few months when you go toUse at least know something.Let's see who tries to fry some potatoes and eat them after three weeks, or who buys some chops and no matter how much the container can be eaten after a month without adding anything else.Comfort is what we have, we want comfort and that is what they sell us.

JoseManuel's profile photo
JoseManuel
06/11/2011 12:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You are right, Josemanuel.
The important thing is that we do not become obsessed.
My way of fighting is to buy possible things as possible, with sunflower, corn or olive oils, they are somewhat more expensive, for something will be.
But nothing happens, if ever, the less better, we bought something we like, even if they have dyes, since it is very difficult to stop consuming soup.But that I hope we all set up to look at the labels , the components not to buy them.Little by little, when groceries manufacturers notice the sales decline, they will think more about the consumer when their health, and less in their pocket.
I have rectified something.I leave the subject, although I am sure that we care.ADEUUUU.

Consu's profile photo
Consu
06/12/2011 7:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.