Desperate!!!

ACR's profile photo   05/12/2011 1:37 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I explain you:

I am taking for the diabetes: Levemir 100 units 3 ml, Dianben of 850, Novonorm of 1 gr and until recently the Byetta 60 doses 2.4 mg.The latter I had to leave because I had many naúseas.

Right now I continue with the rest of the treatment.The only thing that before leaving the Bytta the Levemir only put it in the morning and now I have to put it too at night because when I take it after 2 hours of dinner I have it high.

Right now I put 30 or read in the morning and 30 at night, apart the Novonorm pills that I take 9 gr a day and Dianben.Even so, I have the sugar through the clouds ... I don't know if I'm doing it right or badly ... I need someone to guide me to see how I can do the treatment so that I am results ....

Last night I click 30 u of Levemir ... This morning when I looked at her I had 180 and I have put another 30 u of a levemir .... In the middle of the morning I ate a tomato toast and a coffee with milk ...... A time I have taken it again and I had 286

I need urgent help.

Thank you

ACR's profile photo
ACR
05/12/2011 1:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello friend, I am Type I diabetic, but I cannot help you in your question, I would give you this advice anyway: Put on your endocrine.
Greetings and I hope you run that control soon.

Epic2008's profile photo
Epic2008
05/12/2011 1:45 p.m.

Normally the measurements are made from 2 hours after the intake that is when, in theory, the food has been digested and the intestine has absorbed most of the carbohydrates (I normally say because for example to me with the potato has meGet to pass that having perfect values ​​at 2 hours I have met +200 at 4 hours from the food).

I do not know what the diagnosis will be, but no matter how much you are putting your action is slow and therefore one hour after the intake you will have high values ​​in one way or another.

Lew's profile photo
Lew
05/14/2011 12:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.