{'en': 'My glycemia are not controlled', 'es': 'Mi glucemias no estan controladas'} Image

My glycemia are not controlled

gilabeni's profile photo   05/15/2011 11:33 p.m.

Hello

To good ... Let's see if you can lend me a hand, even to the neck.

I have put an issue in bombs on the continuous glucose meter.I think it's an advance but drives me crazy.

I have always had glying over 8, I have never dropped from that figure.

The problem came to me at the beginning of 2010 when the glyd gave me 12. I have attributed it to work since they sent me to the office to be in a place without doing anything and how it happened to me.This happened to me almost 2 months.The previous exam gave me 8 justito.

I have not had eyes problems, since I operate about 10 years ago and left me to 0 Patatero.I had about 15 diopters.At the root of the work problem when I hurt me.I went to Ophtamology and Zas, proliferate retinopathy.

Well, what I am going to.In later analyzes I have not dropped from 9 and I have repeated the 12 in the culture. I have not touched the kidney but if they have prescribed me to cozar in case the flies or so says my nephrolgae ..

The problem that I see that a normal day I have graphics of Sierra, I am in a moment at 200 as time and little and without clicking insu 90. I take a sugar and wing ... to go up.And so on.

I have never had Elglucon, nor has it been tested as now.I am a little to there and more there and I don't know how to get out of it.

Lately I am very bad, because I have many drops at night because I arrive at midnight pro example in the glucometer with 250. I take a glass of milk and 2 cookies and I put 6 of Apidra and 10 of Levemir and it still happens to me whatsame.

Apidra change and month passing.

Let's see if someone is the same as me or how he has solved it.

gilabeni's profile photo
gilabeni
05/15/2011 11:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello:
If you tell us the guideline you may help you.Do you use Levemir and Apidra but how many units?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/16/2011 8:01 a.m.

A 12 gyzada must light the red alarm ... In my opinion it is justified reason for hospital and conscientious study, unless it is due to passotism in control (which I do not think is the case).

The basis of everything is:
- Self -controlles of glycemia ... minimum 6 and desirable 8
- Point absolutely everything that happens (glycemia, insulin, disease, stress ...), weigh what is eaten, etc ... everything one imagines
- Hours routine followed to the millimeter

A saw teeth profile is normal, nobody has stable glycemia, not even those who do not have diabetes (these, one hour after eating can be 150 or 160).
Of course, the increases and descents have to obey something (theory the increases to the food and the declines to the exercise or excess of insulin, simplifying).

Insulin units say nothing, unless we match them with glycemia, exercise, food etc ... That's why I say to point everything, I don't see another possibility.
Unless you have some other pathology that affects your glycemia or the absorption of insulin or food.

As for the punctures ... Do you always click on the same place?

DiabetesForo
05/16/2011 12:46 p.m.

Well ... my aputes:
-& GT;Levemir 10 to sleep and 20 to breakfast
-& GT;Apidra 12-14-14

The problems is not if units or portions I believe.Moreover, if an insulin is good for you or reacts like an allergy, that is, tolerance to what kind of insulin.

Also do the corresponding tests in due time, since you cannot tell a person who is diabetes because he enters the hospital for a hemorrhage of 15, that to cut it he has to put as in the west and then he has a descentof tension and a rise to 447.

I have asked to test as the continuous meter, that of glucose, etc. and in 5 years nothing at all.It has been to put a complaint and it is seen that it will be resolved.

I can tell you many things, for example when I was with the Hunalog and Lantus when I wasThey were not 300. It came out with 150-180. Water bebia and some dry fruit, but nothing more.

Also and it was very often, when I aid cooked and met Humalog, which at that time only put me 12, if I put more than 16 units below in less than an hour my tension lowered 8-5 many of the timesApart from bad breath or stark.

And so a length etc.

As for my gyrics, I can tell you that when I walk 6-8 times a day, including early risks, I did and I do an average of all of them to know more or less as the analysis could go.From when I started they go the average of 6 to almost 8. When I have given me 12, my half gave 7.

Another curiosity of my diabetes, is that I am weird of cohones, is that glying to how much less weight and when it is more weight.It would have to be Alrreves.

So I can tell you .... Uffffffffffffffffffffffff many things.

This week they have put the continuous glucose meter and have changed the insulin 2 months ago.Before I had Humalog and Lantus and now Apidra and Levemir.I have to tell you that I have retinopathy and this morning I have gone to the doctor to see when they are going to do the laser of the right eye and take off the coagulo from the right.It has been my first joy for a long time with diabetes.My eyes have improved since the last consultation so much that the left will surely take the clot that I have but just tell you that I see 4 more lines that I saw 4 months ago.And the right will do a test in case they have to give me laser, 4 months ago it was fixed that they had to give me.

I have improved in these last 3 months than in 5 years.And in this last week I have seen things that in these 5 nothing at all.You have to say that I change my doctor and I think I'm going to the right way.Insulin makes the expected effect and I see with the continuous meter what does, therefore, to see if the streak follows.

Salu2 and thank you for attending to the paragraph.

gilabeni's profile photo
gilabeni
05/16/2011 3:06 p.m.

Another curiosity of my diabetes, is that I am weird of cohones, is that glying to how much less weight and when it is more weight.It would have to be Alrreves.

What you put is normal, it is not unusual.
Remember that one of the symptoms of diabetes to diagnosis is weight loss ...

DiabetesForo
05/18/2011 4:27 p.m.

Another curiosity of my diabetes, is that I am weird of cohones, is that glying to how much is less weight and when less is more weight.It would have to be Alrreves.

What you put is normal, it is not unusual.
Remember that one of the diabetes symptoms to diagnosis is weight loss ...

Yes .. but with 75 kg I am with 8 and with 68 12.

Salu2.

gilabeni's profile photo
gilabeni
05/18/2011 4:49 p.m.

..... Well that, that with a 12 logical hem is that you lose weight and that is what Owash has told you,
That is the most normal ...

DiabetesForo
05/18/2011 5:05 p.m.

..... Well, that with a 12 logical hemo is that you lose weight and that is what Owash told you,
That is the most normal ....

Fuck, then they say you regime ???for you have more gyted ???It makes no sense.

Salu2.

gilabeni's profile photo
gilabeni
05/18/2011 5:18 p.m.

Let's see, it seems to me that many things are being confused here or mixing because I do not find out about anything: shock :.
Something fails for you to have a 12, or the food, or the pattern ... or everything at once .....
Who puts the regime, the endocrine?Is it a diet by portions?Do you know how much ultra -grade insulin do you need to cover a ration of carbohydrates?Do you know how much an insulin unit lowers you ????

DiabetesForo
05/18/2011 5:27 p.m.

It is logical that weight is lost with a high gly, because this is what we are not receiving sufficient insulin so that the carbohydrates we eat are absorbed by our body.These instead will be eliminated by urine.And since we do not absorb everything we are eating, the logical thing is that we lose weight.
In addition, if we do not receive sufficient insulin, we will not receive enough energy that comes from those carbohydrates and therefore the body will have to take that energy from another site, fats (also producing ketone bodies).And by burning fats we will also lose weight.

What you say that when exercising (stages of the Camino de Santiago) you upload the sugar to 200 or 350, it is not uncommon.I have been able to verify that my body behaves in different ways according to the intensity of the exercise.For example, when I run my 20 minutes, it is normal for glucose.
Instead, many times, when I go out at night, transnoch, dance ... etc, I get the glucose above 250, and that is because I do not have enough insulin to get that energy that I am spending.Which is the same that can happen to you when doing the Camino de Santiago.
Most of the time, everything has an explanation, you just have to find it and learn how our body behaves in certain situations to be able to prevent it when you repeat those same activities.

DiabetesForo
05/19/2011 5:02 a.m.

Well, as I have seen that the continuous glucoa meter has gone well, I am speaking like Medtronic to see how it.

Dexcom has badly Ervico Potvent because I have seen in forums.I'll tell you.

1 I have had it and I have left pearls.

Salu2.

gilabeni's profile photo
gilabeni
05/19/2011 10:23 p.m.

Friends I tell my current situation I have about weight but everything began since January of this year 47 days with menstruation thereI had altered is that of diabetes, I sent me to the nutritionist, but I am in addition my mother took me to still endocrinologist which told me that it was not diabetes k was all the product of the envelope, Caundo went to the gynecologist in February we weighed 92 kilos later to theNutritionist 90 Kilos currentMuch thirst and desire to urinate (every time I pass through the bathroom I have to pass) I need your opinion

mel_castillo's profile photo
mel_castillo
05/23/2011 8:42 p.m.

Hi Mel!Welcome!
According to what you say, you are thirsty and desire to urinate, they are clear symptoms of diabetes.
In saying that you have overweight, it is likely to be a type 2 diabetes due to the overweight and it is also likely that you lower your weight you can "solve type 2 diabetes."Although it may also be that even if you lose weight, type 2 diabetes is maintained, but what is certain is that you will improve.
Pay attention to your endocrine and the nutritionist, they are the ones who will help you best.
The dizziness, can it be due to medication or have to adjust it, have you put any treatment?

Cheer up!

DiabetesForo
05/24/2011 3:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.