Reading old posts, Hippo

Via's profile photo   05/16/2011 7:50 p.m.

Yes, I began reading Beauty narrating his experience of a downturn without sugar availability;I have continued reading Kekiya, Alea, Enrike Victor, Tecknon, Gondrullo ... and I noticed me and imagined how Victor's 18 could be, until I decided to leave reading and return to another place.
But my discomfort was accentuated (pure adrenergic symptoms, Gondrullo, despite my 32 years in this "sweet life") and I have quickly looked at the pump, reflected 75. As nervousness was increasing, I measured myself: 105!!
I have not been calm, because my state did not correspond to the data.So, I have repaired that I had been placing fruit and in the urgency to measure myself, I had not washed my hands, as I always have a measurement before a measurement.
Handwashing.I have measured myself again and there they were waiting for me 65 !!
And as a consequence of this poor banana intake, now, while I write, my figures (with 2 tiny, but significant arrows), fight to soon reach a new top, (putting mosquadillas, every 5 minutes, to see which of them does it doTHE GENERAL REMOVED: 84 - 93 - 107 - 117 - 125 - 133 - 138 - With the latter, an arrow was lost in the race !!

How far will they think?

Via's profile photo
Via
05/16/2011 7:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.