{'en': 'Action protocol at school when wearing insulin bomb', 'es': 'Protocolo de actuacion en el colegio al llevar bomba de insulina'} Image

Action protocol at school when wearing insulin bomb

luciana's profile photo   05/19/2011 10:39 a.m.

Hello, I wanted to know if any of you know a book or have given you any protocol to give at school to inform teachers about insulin bombs and the steps to follow if the bomb alarm sounds, is that inMy hospital have nothing similar and in my school the teachers show interest although it is very little of school but it would be more calm: P

Lucia on May 20 Bombero!

luciana's profile photo
luciana
05/19/2011 10:39 a.m.

Lucia, 12 años en tratamiento con bomba de insulina desde los 7

Hello, Luciana, I send you in a private message and tell you what we did.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
05/23/2011 7:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello

It does not sound to me that there is any generic protocol similar to what you say ... much less with a bomb.

I upload this book: my own book on insulin bombs
It is very simple, childish, but didactic.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/23/2011 12:53 p.m.

Hello everyone, I like the book that you have left Owash thank you very much.
Mornita thanks for your interest, I'll tell you
a hug

luciana's profile photo
luciana
05/23/2011 5:05 p.m.

Lucia, 12 años en tratamiento con bomba de insulina desde los 7

@luciana, just we have made a "homemade" manual with photos, for school, with the main performances: Bolus Wizard, disconnection in pool ... and we are in contact via Whatssap for any eventuality
First they received diabetes formation by the Diabetes Association, with a specific talk for schools.

mogi's profile photo
mogi
09/06/2016 9:07 p.m.

You are very brave, I would not let a teacher play my son's bomb, it is very dangerous because they punish him badly .... I do not know, I have only explained the operation of the glucometer and that they must do in case of low.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
09/07/2016 11:14 a.m.

Good afternoon.
My grandson is 3 years old and D 1;Tomorrow they put the bomb and we have no protocol for the school and we are very worried. You could please send us the one you have.

EmP's profile photo
EmP
09/28/2022 12:59 p.m.

Hi @Emp: You have to demand the endocrinology team that is treated by an action protocol for you and a copy to be able to deliver it to school.I can't believe that they have not given you a protocol ...

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/28/2022 6:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.