Diabetes, pregnancies, care .... etc.

kekiya's profile photo   05/25/2011 5:26 a.m.

Very good!
I put this post here, because I honestly do not know what the appropriate section is. I know if there will be diabetic people who have gone through some pregnancy.Solve some fears or doubts, however small.
My first question is, if you can do indifferent sports of the month of pregnancy in which you are, or there are recommended exercises according to the stage in which you are.
The second, if for example hypoglycemia affect the fetus.
Third: What is the maximal hemoglobin that you had pregnant?
Fourth: Before being in state, should you take some type of supplement? But like all pregnant women or for being diabetics, do you take any more or different?
Ultima: Being diabetics, they give you the work in work by being pregnant by the risk of risk? When they give it to you?
Thank you

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
05/25/2011 5:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I sign up for the doubts of pregnancy !!
I am not pregnant either, but I would like to start trying at the end of this year.I was talking the last time I was in Endocrine and told me that with my hem and refining a little more (I suppose to go down to 6.5) that I could start whenever I wanted.He told me that it was very important not to have complications before becoming pregnant (especially theme of eyes and kidneys) that with pregnancy the problems are accentuated much more, then they can disappear or not (this is the topic that gives me the most I give me)
Let's see if your doubts have someone who has already gone through this !!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/26/2011 4:46 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.