Can we eat normally?Stevia and salt flower

cronista's profile photo   05/16/2013 6:12 p.m.

greetings Espongo here the theme of diabetics at meals is inputing the replacement of sugar .... SOLUTION LA Stevia is being gradually in plasterTitivia juice, Virginias markets milk with stevia and chocolate Torras too, another problem is salt because there is also a solution a class of salt that is called (salt flower) I also say that it is for diabetics I want to tell you thatPutting the products that I found is because they exist and I like Diabetic I like to eat normal with sugar and salt but since we cannot take it, we must look for alternatives not? ... From here I would like to call you that if you find products or alternativesI sponge it..ah I otherwise try the products with stevia or the salt flower sponge whether it works or not.
Only one comment I use the white powder stevia to sweeten the coffee, milk, tea, chamomile and it is very good with a pinch there is enough
On the other hand, provide the infusion leaves and that is not so because in dust it seems sugar but in infusion it is bad if you know the solution?

cronista's profile photo
cronista
05/16/2013 6:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There are no food for diabetics.

The juices that you all mention have HC, even if they carry edulcorants instead of sugar, glycemia will rise.
The same goes for chocolates ...

Look at the nutritional label and you will see it.

That is, you cannot take 4 glasses of juice because it simply does not wear sugar, the blood glucose will upload because it carries the HC of the fruit.
If a fruit juice does not carry HC, it has no fruit ...

So it is not free consumption.

The preferable thing is to make natural juice at home, of the fruit that is ... and consume it moderately.
For example, 1 orange juice glass is done with 2-3 oranges, without adding any sugar, it would mean about 5-6 rations of HC, about 250-300 mg/dl of glycemia

To me the stevia, as a sweetener, I do not like ... I prefer to take cyclamate, saccharin or aspartamo, every time I take a different one.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/17/2013 2:14 a.m.

Well, I have Stevia in sugar over and the truth is that I do not find that he sweetens too much for my taste.
The only thing that I have found that sweetens very similar to sugar is saccharin in Liquid of the landowner (Mercadona), small boats, but made a teaspoon of the coffee (small) and sweetens very well.
In powdered powder but not as much as liquid.
And in pills no sweetener na de na.
I speak in my view, surely many do not agree with me, I am convinced of it.
At the moment I keep the liquid for coffee, for other things I have not tried the truth.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/17/2013 3:50 a.m.

I have Stevia powder and it is scary because you can put the amount you like with the tip of a small teaspoon already applies to a cup of coffee ...

cronista's profile photo
cronista
07/22/2013 5:17 p.m.

I have tried several brands and formats, I keep "Stevia" of sugar, I bought it in the field, with very little sweetener a barbarity.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/22/2013 5:49 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.