punish fingers to see sugar levels

cronista's profile photo   05/16/2013 6:18 p.m.

Hi, would you want to answer a question, there is some alternative so as not to punish the fingers with punctures to know the sugar we have?
I can't stand to click on my fingertips is superior to me ... Esponed here if you click on different places that are not in the fingers .....

cronista's profile photo
cronista
05/16/2013 6:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello would you want to answer a question, there is some alternative so as not to punish the fingers with punctures to know the sugar we have?
I can't stand the fingertips is superior to me ... Esponed here if you click on different places other than in the fingers ...

In the fingertips it hurts, but on the sides of the fingers it almost never hurts.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/16/2013 8:17 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The normal thing is that if you click on any point of the body it hurts, however small it is always a puncture.
At first I punctured me in the fingers, now on the side since I saw it here, or I don't know where, perhaps the nurse, but one thing is to notice the puncture and another thing is the doller, my sincerelyNeither in the one we have nor on the side it hurts, only the puncture is noticeable, there are punctures that hurt more and we do not complain so much.
Another thing would be to know if we can click on other places so as not to punish the fingers as much and that the gluconometers gave a real reading as in the fingers, since it is true that they are very punished for the punctures, but I think that if every day youIt makes on a different finger, in 3 or 4 days that puncture is more than healing.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/17/2013 3:55 a.m.

I still say that there is hardly any difference from the fingers to another part of the body

cronista's profile photo
cronista
07/22/2013 5:14 p.m.

Last year, when I went to renew the identity card, they had to take the footprint in my right hand.They tried several times with the index finger of the left hand and the official told me very surprised that the footprint did not come out.He looked at me as if it were Martian.I had to tell him the little glucose controls that I have done in 30 years of diabetes.

MercedesL's profile photo
MercedesL
07/23/2013 6:11 p.m.

I think I have read or listened to somewhere that can also be done in the ear lobe but what you don't know if it will give the same result .., I think something puts in the stamp manual and glucose meter.
That yes, I have not tried it.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
07/24/2013 7:36 a.m.

I tried it years ago in the lobe and one and no more ...: -s

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/03/2013 11:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

What happened? It hurts more than in the fingers?, Or do you say it for something else?:-/

fer's profile photo
fer
08/04/2013 7:35 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It hurt a barbarity ... Maybe it was because the fingers already had them accustomed to them ... I don't know, but after more than 20 years, I prefer to continue with them ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/04/2013 9:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hahaha, if they already say it, better known as good to know ... :-))

fer's profile photo
fer
08/04/2013 9:46 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

hehehe I already tell you!;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/04/2013 11:04 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Yes, it is preferable to crush your fingers than to make a piercing in your ear, although the fingers sometimes seem to wear chips stuck in them after the controls.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
08/05/2013 6:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.