New in the forum, but not in the DM

Pinx0's profile photo   06/03/2011 9:23 p.m.

Very good,

I introduce myself here with the intention of learning how much I can about diabetes, to see if I can lower my hem.

Some 6 years ago that I suffer from it, from 15, and since then, starting from a 9.8 that diagnosed me, I went through a 1 year old honeymoon or thus having 6, x low, then went up to reach a9.1 And now it seems that I am going down again, being the last one that they did 7.8.

My doctor tells me that this is normal, that it is for hormones, "adolescence", etc.I don't worry that it is not so bad.

But honestly, I don't see clear progress, even since I started with the bomb last year.They limit me the possibilities of it, they do not want to explain how to take advantage of the square bolus or the multiona, nor anything how proteins and fats affect the calculation of the bolus (probably because they have no idea go).

I am already tired, so I have decided to look for my life on my own and mark my own personal goal, reach a hemo of 6, x and keep it, even if it is 6.9.As much as the doctor tells me that it is fine to me it does not seem such a thing and I think I can calibrate the bomb better than they do looking at 2 weeks of glycemia in 5 minutes.

Also say that in part I am "afraid" of the consequences that I can have in my health not to lower the hem in the long term.It is not that it was a model patient, I usually do only 3 glycemia a day, sometimes not even that, but I think it's time to start changing it.

So without further delay I turn to the subforum of bombs to see what I find on the calibration of the basal, the bowling, etc.

See you here!

Pinx0's profile photo
Pinx0
06/03/2011 9:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum ...

If you are looking for experts, well, rather experts: Mrgreen: (apologizing to the great Juanluis), in insulin bombs it is the most better place ...

Of course, increasing the number of self -control is essential ... It is the only way to adjust.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/04/2011 3:51 a.m.

Welcome ....: D ... Here we are a few "firefighters" so surely we can help you ....
As Owash says essential, self -control, I make six glycemias a minimum, with bomb is fundamental and it is the only way to make decisions ....
With your attitude sure that in little time you low the hemo .....: D
Raise all your doubts in the pump section .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/04/2011 6:44 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.