Types of child abuse

juanqui2791's profile photo   07/02/2013 5:36 a.m.

Hello everyone, I still think that just like when the DGT, he made that aggressive campaign that he did not put the belt to the children was child abuse, I think that taking out a glycosylated high in our children also in a way it is a mistreatment is a mistreatmentand measures should be taken towards parents.For example, by putting a glycosylated number above 9, measures to parents should already be taken so that they are less negligent.

juanqui2791's profile photo
juanqui2791
07/02/2013 5:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's go Juanqui, what we needed ... enough we have on top of this continuous evaluation, so that we also have to feel pressured in case they take us to the judge ...
They have not explained that sometimes all efforts are not enough to have good control?It seems a lie that you have been in this for so long.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/02/2013 6:42 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock: hallucinated I'm .....
But Juanqui ..... It seems to me that you confuse things, bring your child in the car without adequate security measures is full -fledged negligence that can cost you very expensive, but comparing that not having a good glyc.... ufff .....
Are you perfect?Do you always get good glucose measurements?Because then tell us the secret.
We all see here in the forum what parents suffer when things are not going well, so that you come with those ... in short ....: Evil:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/02/2013 9:04 a.m.

I understand what Juanqui means, I have known some case with glycades of 12-14%: shock :: Shock: :?:?
99% of cases, parents try to do their best, within their media and within their possibilities.

The theme is where the limit is ... 9% gyrhed in children and adolescents seems possible to me (hormones, difficulty fulfilling treatment, difficult stage, and many more etc)
From 10% or 11% I find it hard to believe that parents cannot do more.
But I already say that I think that will not be 1%

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/02/2013 4:03 p.m.

I think the question is complicated and I do not think that anything has to be done because I hope that the endocrine in those cases already takes the corresponding measures.

I have known children who really went completely from diabetes and were small enough to believe that their parents did not take diabetes seriously and in that case it is a negligence on the part of the parents.

The infant endocrine who had had cases of children who had been admitted months, because they did not trust the parents' ability and until they were convinced that they were going to take care of them did not discharge them and that those children controlled themmore frequently than others ...

A gyrose of more than 10, it also seems to me that, at least, it would be necessary to know why that figure has been reached.
Yes, most parents do everything possible, but we must not forget that diabetes is for the child and is a disease for a lifetime and control is fundamental during all the years

tica's profile photo
tica
07/03/2013 4:03 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

It seems nonsense and I am also very little.I know many parents, many, and I can't accuse anyone that they don't care for their children with diabetes.Some are more fortunate with the hem than others, but in no case would I say that they do not care about them .... 10 or 12 hemoglobin in children, repeated, we can consider it extreme cases that are detected in the hospital I suppose I suppose I supposeThey will take the appropriate measures.
And now you will say that we are all saying the same thing, but no ... neither of the pussy is the same ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/03/2013 7:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I agreed with a partner at the 2 -year -old school that debuted when I went to sixth grade ... 12 years?I don't remember ... well, there was no week that I didn't come to my class to give sugar because I never had.My mother ended up putting the lancet to measure the girl if she needed it.

In this case, the responsibility of carrying sugar, meter, ... it was the parents ...

tica's profile photo
tica
07/03/2013 7:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica debuted 25 years ago, no?That is negligence ... I would not be able to affirm it ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/03/2013 7:38 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Yes, 25 years ago, but we were lucky that in Zaragoza there was already a good diabetological education.From the beginning we counted rations and things ...

That my parents will send me 16 years to Ireland was not negligence.Yes, I had hypos but no dangerous and with 16 it is age to begin not to depend so much on the parents, at some point you have to grow and face the problems.Yesterday I put on 30 ... These are things that happen ...

What I consider negligence or the name you want was that they will send me 12 or 11 years to a basketball campus.I saw several times Hi in the meter and they entered the hospital for a hip.
Vería, you are a very responsible mother, my mother was also but my father was not.My father refused to click on me, he said that he would never prick me and with 5 years, without anyone telling me how, I had to click on me because I was at home alone with my father .... For me that is not negligence, it isThe following ... and when I grew up I told my parents .. I have these varies, of your diabetes is your problem and you have to manage ... and this statement is true, but not when you are a kid.

I was lucky to be very responsible, perhaps because of the responsibility they gave me, but I could have finished badly ...

tica's profile photo
tica
07/03/2013 8:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.