Glucup15

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/16/2013 7:42 p.m.

Has anyone tried it ???
Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/16/2013 7:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Velia says she has tried it and that it has worked very well, the diabalance has also tried, you can follow the thread where she explains it with this link:
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/23/2013 5:36 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have tried the two diabalance gels;that of rapid effect and the prolonged effect.Not to repeat myself, I refer you to what I have commented on the blog of our association Link

I have the Gluc Up 15 request in my pharmacy, and I think they bring it to me tomorrow.In my next training session I will try it and make the corresponding analysis in the Asvidia blog.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/23/2013 7:48 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

hansolo said:
I have tried the two diabalance gels;that of rapid effect and the prolonged effect.Not to repeat myself, I refer you to what I have commented on the blog of our association Link

I have the Gluc Up 15 request in my pharmacy, and I think they bring it to me tomorrow.In my next training session I will try it and make the corresponding analysis in the Asvidia blog.

Hi Hansolo: out of curiosity, I practice road cycling.Diabalance use occasionally if I need long outputs or typical bananas.What sport do you practice?What is your approximate consumption per hour of exercise?You will tell me how the Glucup 15. Here in the El Diabalance pharmacy it costs about 7.95.Is there anywhere where is cheaper?What price is that other?

Greetings and strength!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/11/2017 12:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good!
I always have at home, Gluc Up 15. The 5 sticks box costs € 7.
I do very well, I only take them when the glucose does not go back.Each envelope is 1.5 rations, and I have to say that I am happy with them.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
12/11/2017 6:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

My daughter always carries them behind, and in the school they always have a reserve in case it was needed.It is what the best goes back and without giving it peak.
I spend a link, look at the prices, I buy them here together with a friend and share the shipping costs.

Link

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/15/2017 1:22 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.