Hello everyone

ari07's profile photo   06/22/2011 12:25 p.m.

Hello
I am new in the forum and in diabetes.I am 24 years old and I debuted just over 2 months ago because I thought I had a urine infection and what came out in the analysis was sugar :( the fact is that they then did a blood analysis and I had 165 on an empty stomach, then they did meHemoglobin and I got 11: ??Hemoglobin at 7.2 :)
At first it was difficult to accept it and more considering that, unless I was very thirsty, I had not noticed anything in the previous months, and now that my glycemia are controlled, and also with little insulin (I only put myself to let's let up 10 in the morningAnd 6 at night), I have discomfort in my legs and especially in the feet, they are like punctures and cramps, although the endocrine says that I do not know much I can not help asking me why that happens to me:?

Greetings to all :)

ari07's profile photo
ari07
06/22/2011 12:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum

Leg cramps and discomfort are normal in the following debut and disappear in a short time, you will see it.

You have joined the largest club in Spain: 3 million people with diabetes.

Stop for the rest of the threads and ask/participate what you like.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/22/2011 12:32 p.m.

Hello!!!!Well, it's curious, the leg cramps did not let me sleep, and they gave me for a couple of months before being diagnosed.What my doctor told me, in case it clarifies something, is that by not processing my pancreas and turning it into energy, the cells were sucking the accumulated reserve in the muscles.Come on, my body was eating itself.

Of course, they will happen.

A kiss !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/27/2011 4:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.