Causes Death in Spain in 2009

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/04/2011 3:13 p.m.

Link ... 80972.html

Of this article ... I have gone to look for the press release of the National Statistical Institute.
What is this:

10,000 deaths from diabetes ... round number.

In any reflected news that this is important.
On the other hand, there is talk of traffic accidents (2600), suicide (3500), AIDS (1000) or breast cancer (6200).

I must be the weird.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/04/2011 3:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Owash and everyone.I found this issue at the beginning of knowing that DTS had.precisely because of the concern of what would happen to me.It hurts to think about these things, but you have to speak it, since in this way there are if they do more for us, and also for those who have other incurable diseases, of course.I also say that we should not think about it, we did not take care of us and look for an incentive that makes you move on.I know that older people and alone, especially with DTS.They go on many times to puncture and take care of themselves, they are tired and I am sure that a lot of these deaths is why, there comes a time that does not matter.Loneliness and diabetes, or other sickly, is worrying.
Suicide has always been a taboo subject.Suicide calls suicide.Japan takes the palm.
From what is most talked about are traffic accidents, it must be for what has an impact on economic losses, not only because of human losses.
It is inevitable to think about it, that is why we are going to sadde up, moreover, it serves us to take care much more.It is an order!

Adeuuuu.:))

Consu's profile photo
Consu
07/04/2011 6:31 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

It is that I think that these figures, which are thus since the early 90s, should be used by whom corresponds (doctors, diseases, politicians, patient associations ...) to claim and demand a change in patient care.

As very little, half of those deaths from diabetes could be avoided by carrying out an adequate prevention and health education policy ... today non -existent.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/06/2011 1:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.