Interactive diabetes newspaper

maria_danus's profile photo   07/23/2013 11:22 a.m.

Hello everyone,
I have searched for the Apple application "Interactive Diabetes" and I have not obtained any results.Instead, I have seen in some subject that someone in this forum used it.Do you know if it has been withdrawn from the appthore?

Thank you so much

maria_danus's profile photo
maria_danus
07/23/2013 11:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This app does not sound to me, but in case it serves you, I use "Glucose Buddy", is free and allows you to send the data to the web, where you can consult the graphics, even make an estimate of the HBA1C.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/23/2013 12:41 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello!Following this app that Fer says, I have found several of the same style and free, but I wanted to ask if you use it, because I find it a bit I get to write down every control that I do ... but I don't know ... it is stillTake it as routine, right?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/05/2013 12:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

UF, note that laziness gives me.I did the first year but it was a can.In order not to lose control I have my glucometer that every so often I download the results on the PC and thus handle the data and even take it to the endocrine.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/05/2013 1:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have to ask for the cable, which I always say it and in the end I end up writing ..:-$

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/05/2013 1:47 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I have become accustomed to scoring, but only insulin, so I'm calculating if I have to put any correction, etc ... It is a bit roll, but necessary.

fer's profile photo
fer
08/05/2013 3:32 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

What I do is write down results and bowling before going to the visit.I have a guideline that I follow rigorously and as the meter has memory, I write everything from the.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/05/2013 3:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.