{'en': 'Herbalife', 'es': 'Herbalife'} Image

Herbalife

moñiño's profile photo   07/05/2011 2:37 p.m.

A client of my wife, who is diabetic, has told her that she has begun to take Herbalife products a few months ago, which are initially, so I know, for weight control.

He says he takes a te and I don't know what Guaraná pills and that he is better in his diabetes.

I do not believe that these products, for sale via independent distributor, many with few knowledge in nutrition, of the Avon type knocks on your door, serve for something more than for a placebo effect.

More than anything, for a neighbor who took them, a milkshake for breakfast, but at 12 in the morning he was hungry pecking.

The question is really for something this type of products, call herbalife or naturhouse?

Does anyone have any experience or anecdote with them?

Salutres

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
07/05/2011 2:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In principle, if they are dietary products and the person slips something that loss of weight will help the control of diabetes be better, but honestly, it sounds like the typical nonsense associated with diabetes of type 2 or rather, associated nonsense, associated nonsenseMany people who have type 2 diabetes, one of many "take this that goes very well for the diabet i s" (because there is called Diabet i s).

As far as I herbalife is one of those "companies" that has mounted the pyramid -sales plan, it is a scam, scam or whatever you want to call it, in those pyramid -sales systems you have to be very high in the "pyramid" forEar money (you have to have many customers below) people who are at the base of the "pyramid" basically all it does is lose money.

Naturhouse is something that sounds more legal, they are stores that sell dietary products, grass, incense, aromatic candles, audio tapes with relaxing sounds ... that believing or not believing in many of those things the matter at least they have itMounted legally (it has nothing to do with Herbalife's issue).

"It is that with this diabet i s I can't eat anything, they don't let me eat anything ... but with Herbalife I have seen the light !!!"

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/05/2011 3:18 p.m.

My sister made a diet and took food from this brand and also to Nutricare.She will lose weight but immediately let them fat more than I had at the beginning.
I remember that the products were low in calories, and in some cases he put "without sugars" something that was a lie because in his ingredients he always carried fructose, I tried some things in a small amount so I did not influence me, the truth were very good, but I believe that as natural foods for us there is nothing ... and I do not think that this type of food is very good. For example, I before buying some custard or a curd without sugar, I do them or beforeBuying a pizza, some baguetes or a sandwich also usually do them with my ingredients depending on the time that has time.

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
07/06/2011 2:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.