Poison additives.

Consu's profile photo   07/06/2011 8:34 a.m.

Maybe I have not understood the roll I was going, although I see your comments a little disagreed.I consider that it falls into an ex -service when comparing a generic plant with a patented laboratory product.As much as Stevia is advertised, in this case it is selflessly and the benefit does not fall on who does it because any of us can plant and market it.

As for Neihs and his comment: "that is, absurd fears, who stay in whoever wants to continue having them, do not try to instill our way of being others." We could perfectly say the sameThose who think like this."As for submission, submission, ignorance and disability, that they remain in those who want to continue having them, do not try to instill our way of being to others."Things all have to question them (in this I approach the opinion of TNT;))

JoseManuel's profile photo
JoseManuel
07/08/2011 4:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see why I think we are already happening with this:

I am worried, I have investigated them.
of the SAR ( ), worry
3. Tr.Said of something that has happened or will happen: produce uneasiness, fear, anguish or restlessness.U. t.c.PRNL.

and fear or anguish can very easily be translated into fear.
I ask you to report online, you will stand up just like me.They are putting us poisonly, with so much additive.

This may not be instilling that the right word may not choose, but it is to put that fear in the body to others, and without any reference to any book, internet link or anything similar, like this it can be misinform beforetime.

We talk about sweeteners, the first of them the saccharin , which they say that produces bladder cancer.
An uninformed person will keep that data and stop taking it.An informed person will seek and find out that a study was done with rats, which were given 5% of their saccharin diet, and that cancer was produced by variations in the pH and the minerals of the urine that were owedmostly to the sodium that contains saccharin.And the sodium is also contained in salt.In fact, sodium is an indispensable component in our diet, and the absence of this can cause other disorders.Somewhere I have read, that the equivalent amount in humans that were given to the rats that developed bladder cancer was 1kilogram.In fact, on this, I have found this data:

Admissible daily intake

The admissible daily intake (IDA) is 2.5 mg per kilo (kg) of weight per day, which translates into 175 mg for an adult person of 70 kg. This is the amount of saccharin that is added to two litersof sweetened carbonic soda.Therefore, with the data that are available so far, there is no consequence in consuming it to healthy doses (less than 20 pills daily).The inconvenience he presents for many people is that when taking it leaves a bitter aftertaste.

Sarrin is used as a sweetening sweetener of sodium salt, although many commercial sweeteners are mixtures of saccharin with cyclamate or acesofame k.

I leave you links of interest on this topic:

About the aspartamo , taken from wikipedia:

Despite this, critics such as the fighter activist against Betty Martini1111Head, depression, anxiety, memory loss, birth and death defects12) are associated with the consumption of aspartame in normal doses.These health risk statements have been examined and discredited by numerous scientific research projects, and are also generally rejected by governments and the main food security organizations andHealth .7 13 14
The advertising of this controversy has been extended through an elaborate scare in health 15 and campaign of discredit of "Internet" 16 that involve HOOX 15 17 16 e-mails broadly repeating the theory of the conspiracy of Betty Martini its undocumented claims continue to berepeated by thousands of self-published websites.

And taken from another link:
Apartamo, during its digestion, is metabolized in three substances that are potentially toxic and can cause the aforementioned symptoms: methanol, phenylalanine and asparagine, but the truth is that these substances are contained in many foods, often inhigher concentrations than in foods with aspartamo.For example, a glass of milk contains 6 times more phenylalanine and 12 times more asparagine than the same glass of a beverage with aspartamo.And a glass of orange juice contains the same amount of methanol as a glass of a light drink.A glass of apple juice on the contrary, contains approximately 30% more.
Thus, compared to natural foods, foods with Aspartamo are the origin of these toxic substances in lower quantity.

Links:
Link ... isoc_3/tes
Link ... 24 & AMP; Bih= 513

But by the way, coffee too!
In excessive doses it can cause tachycardia, anxiety and insomnia, tremor, muscle spasms ... and by the way, it also produces addiction !!And also:

Caffeine interferes: in the activity of medicines;Some compounds, such as contraceptives and drugs for the heart or ulcers, reduce the body's ability to eliminate caffeine by kidneys, this can cause insomnia,irritability and palpitations.Caffeine reduces the sedative effect of some tranquilizers and, if taken with some antidepressants, can cause a serious arterial hypertension crisis and heart rate disorders.

And tea and teina, both of the same.There are thousands of things with controversy, and if we stop taking them all, our diet would be quite reduced and limited, and even this was a danger to our health.As can be obsessed too too with these issues ...

And by the way Josemanuel, submission, submission, ignorance and disability

I think that with this you have passed, it seems to me a tone output and a lack of respect for me on your part.
And of course you have to question everything, but to what extent can we question if we do not inform ourselves as we should?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/09/2011 5:43 a.m.

When I was in the USA about 6 years ago, in saccharin envelopes they warned that its consumption could produce cancer.They don't even say pio.

DiabetesForo
07/09/2011 8:02 a.m.

When I was in the USA about 6 years ago, in the saccharin envelopes they warned that the consumption of it could produce cancer.They don't say pio here.

We talk about sweeteners, the first of them sacrin, which they say that produces bladder cancer.
An uninformed person will keep that data and stop taking it.An informed person will seek and find out that a study was done with rats, which were given 5% of their saccharin diet, and that cancer was produced by variations in the pH and the minerals of the urine that were owedmostly to the sodium that contains saccharin.And the sodium is also contained in salt.In fact, sodium is an indispensable component in our diet, and the absence of this can cause other disorders.Somewhere I have read, that the equivalent amount in humans that were given to the rats that developed bladder cancer was 1kilogram.

DiabetesForo
07/09/2011 8:32 a.m.

Perfect, but I stay with sugar :-)

DiabetesForo
07/09/2011 4:56 p.m.

[Follow the party] If you stay with the sugar then you have lied when you said you were with consu , since she is not with the sugar, she is with the sweeteners, to see if you clarify Roa .[/Follow the party]

DiabetesForo
07/09/2011 5:41 p.m.

It seems that I have understood badly ...

DiabetesForo
07/09/2011 6:46 p.m.

Well ... consu is in favor of some sweeteners and against others, the reasons for PQ in favor or PQ against are not very clear but she has only talked about sweeteners not sugar.

DiabetesForo
07/09/2011 7:57 p.m.

When I was in the USA about 6 years ago, in the saccharin envelopes they warned that the consumption of it could produce cancer.They don't say pio here.

I do not have much reference what they do in the USA: in some cars parasols it says that it can be dangerous to drive with them (and everything because someone alleges that reason to justify an accident and denounce the car manufacturer)

I repeat my idea, there is almost nothing wrong with moderation, and there is almost nothing good in excess.

Ah!What I like is respect, tolerance and absence of stabs in discusions debates: Mrgreen:

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/13/2011 11:56 a.m.

Hi there.

I allow myself to re-open this post in which the Stevia is mentioned and it is said ... "If so many years it was prohibited by something it will be."
That "will be" because as it is a recent product in the "civilized world" (since it has been use for many decades in Paraguay, Bolivia and Brazil), it must be demonstrated that it is not harmful to health.That demonstration is not one day to the other, it takes a long time.In the United States it was already approved quite some time ago, and now Europe has already done the same (almost entirely).
Bad things of the Stevia ... there is nothing demonstrated.
Good things ... many.
I personally use it as a day -to -day sweetener, as well as the rest of my family, including my children of 9 and 12 years.I invite you to learn more about this product Link and can read a little right of theAdvantages you have.

All the best

javiercuellar's profile photo
javiercuellar
06/26/2012 11:49 p.m.

<Blockquote Rel = "" Tica "" = ""We should ...) I think we have enough trying to have the glucose as close to normal values ​​to worry if the saccharin is poison or if the insulin is carcinogenic (I leave another topic for those who want to investigate: P)

A most successful approach.Certainly abuse of aspartame and sometimes I am assaulted by the doubts of everything that is read, but what is the alternative for a diabetic who loves things with a sweet taste?(And one says that sugar doesn't like sugar, I prefer saccharin-aspartame).I don't see many alternatives, they are all bad ... we will stay with the least bad then (not good).

All the best

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
07/02/2012 6:19 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Do not get carried away by alarmisms that lack completely scientific basis, Stevia is not precisely "harmless."In Europe it is due to its effects on the reproductive system, which are allowed are the glycosides of Esteviol, on which two curious data must be indicated:

1st is an additive, specifically E-960
2º According to the studies of the European Food Safety Authority (for its acronym in Ingés EFSA), the acceptable daily intake (IDA) of this product is 4mg per kilo of weight per day, which is 10 times lower than the first leg of the aspartamo(40mg per kilo of weight per day).

Additives are not poisons, do not be distressed, nobody pretend to come on.

Here the Studies on Stevia and

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
06/11/2015 12:45 a.m.

If I sulked me a lot of insulin I absorb it badly (apart I have that complication ...) so I have not only koates hydrates and change them for insulin ... I have to try to reduce the amount of hydrates and if I want to be able to have a life minimallyNormal as a diet The only way is to use sweeteners.At the expense of my health .... If I use too much tmb sugar it is at the expense of it ... so I still continue with my saccharin my stevia my agave ...

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/11/2015 noon

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.