What insulin do you use in the pump?

JSS's profile photo   08/02/2013 2:35 p.m.

Hello to everything@¡¡

I know that there are several ultra -granted insulin brands to use in the insulin pump but I do not know if any is more widespread than the others.I use Novorapid since it was the one I used in feathers and I have not tried any other, my endocrine is not very placed in insulin bombs from there that resorts to you to have a slight idea.

So I understand within these brands the duration and action peaks are similar.

Thanks for everything, greetings.

JSS's profile photo
JSS
08/02/2013 2:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I use Apidra, I started with Humalog that it was the one I used with the feathers and then asked me the endocrine to try with Apidra.They are basically the same, I barely do notice.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/02/2013 4:17 p.m.

I am also with Novorapid, like you, it is the one I used before ... although I only have been with the bomb ;-)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/03/2013 11:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I carry 2 classes of pen.(Humalog 3 times a day) and (Lantus in the afternoon 1 time) and in September he is thinking of putting the insulin bomb ..... Bufffff having what such !!![-O <

DiabetesForo
08/09/2013 10:29 a.m.

Hi Cristy, I also wore Lantus that put me at night, but now with the bomb, they have only left me the novirapid distributed throughout the day, and with the bowling ... I am very lively, although I carry little, you'll seeHow good and change with glycemia!;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/09/2013 10:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I hope so ..... because the truth.It becomes heavy ....... every month you go to your endocrine or your doctor and look like always and not a 7.1 hemoglobin for so many descents.Until the end of September I will explain how the bomb is doing ...... @-)

DiabetesForo
08/10/2013 10 a.m.

You will see what changes of glyciemia with the bomb;)
I had a hard time lowering the hemo with the bolis

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/12/2013 7:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello everyone, my morning install the bomb, I am from Chile and I am really anxious and worried, I must pay for my account the team and all the monthly required.I hope to be making a good decision by changing my feathers treatment (Levemir/Humalog) to bomb ...

Pauly's profile photo
Pauly
08/13/2013 2:50 a.m.

Hello! Well, I've been with my bomb for two months ... I used to let's let's let go of night and day and humalog ... now with my bomb I only use the humalog, I am great!

vandorta26's profile photo
vandorta26
11/19/2013 3:36 p.m.

Debut en 1996.

Con mi Bombi desde Octubre/2013 con Animas Vibe.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.