DIABETES AND PREGNANCY EXPERIENCES

crisibi83's profile photo   07/19/2011 11:32 a.m.

hello

I am 12 weeks pregnant and I carry it quite well the ultimate hemo was 6.8 so well but you will see, until 12 weeks I have had many sugar dowers, I was talking to a diabetic girl and she told me that the 1st quarter hadMany descents and the 2nd he raised him a lot and the last one came down again

You see my controls today I am noticing them a little more up and I am worried that I do not know if it is normal or that something is not going well, I have the echo on Friday 22 and I am very concerned

I immediately notice that something happens to me for my controls before I had positive the test I already knew that my analysis were very low, so now I worry that they are going up

I would like you to tell me your experiences, I need it, thanks

crisibi83's profile photo
crisibi83
07/19/2011 11:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The normal thing is that glycemia go up as pregnancy progresses, hormones wreak havoc so as you add weeks you will need more insulin.

The important thing, as always, is many self -controls .... Postpandracial controls and insulin or food are essential.
You have a good reason to take care of these months, so take advantage of that extra motivation.

I always say that you check eyes, heart and kidneys ... Pregnancy can aggravate pre -existing pathologies.

The biggest problems, including spontaneous abortion, are presented in the first quarter of pregnancy ... and you have already overcome it;)
Surely the echo will be completely normal.
They usually make a fetal echocardiogram and an obstetric ultrasound, also measure the possibility of preeclamsia.All from the second quarter.
Quiet that everything will go well.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/19/2011 4:51 p.m.

Thank you very much for your answer you leave me calmer

I usually do about 9 or 10 daily controls and I got it quite well

Before getting pregnant, talk to the doctor and until he did not give me permission we do not start looking for the baby thanks to God I have no other pathology anyway every month I have a visit to the endocrine

thank you so much

crisibi83's profile photo
crisibi83
07/21/2011 12:06 p.m.

You will tell us how your pregnancy is going ... and how handsome your baby will be

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/21/2011 2:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.