Hello everyone!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/24/2011 6:12 p.m.

Hello everyone,
Vereis I'm not recently registered, but I haven't introduced myself and is already being XD time.I am seventeen years old and I have been with diabetes from eleven, debuting in a slightly "special" way for some other medical negligence (a greeting to my header doctor).As for my way of treating me, I think I do not do everything well as I could, so I would like to be part of forums to share experience with other cases such as mine and somehow improve and take my health to an optimal state.Regarding my personal life to say that the next year I will begin to study a degree of telecommunications engineering, with much illusion of course :)
Finally say goodbye and tell you that I hope to help and share a lot with people from Aki.
Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/24/2011 6:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, nothing, full;)

DiabetesForo
07/25/2011 3:39 a.m.

Hi, Rafa.

My daughter, who is the one who has diabetes, is also 17 years old, and there was also negligence in her debut.

After pilgrimage by different endocrine, it seems that we have finally found one that has found the key and is delighted and with good controls.

The thing about his studies is another story.

And you know, here you have us for doubts, experiences or whatever you offer.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo
07/25/2011 4:54 p.m.

Hi, Rafa.

My daughter, who is the one who has diabetes, is also 17 years old, and there was also negligence in her debut.

After pilgrimage by different endocrine, it seems that we have finally found one that has found the key and is delighted and with good controls.

The thing about his studies is another story.

And you know, here you have us for doubts, experiences or whatever you offer.

Welcome home.

Wow I hope we don't share with many more people about medical negligence.In short, mine was that debuting entering the hospital in ketoacidic coma with 824 glycemia.They didn't know how I was alive :?
Greetings for both, and study :))

DiabetesForo
07/25/2011 9:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.