various doubts

MONTSE's profile photo   07/29/2011 11:21 a.m.

For having I have many .... :)
Is it normal to have a canine hunger in the morning?I get up at 4.30 and around 5 I take a glass of skim milk with coffee and two cookies of those sugar without the marbú brand ... Well, about 7 I would eat to anyone, breakfast (work schedule) to the9.30 and after a few minutes it seems that I have not eaten anything :( about 11.30 like a pear or an apple and more of the same !!!! From the time of eating it does not happen to me, or in any caseMuch less.
As my GP is not until September, on Monday I will be urgent, to see what they tell me, but between the analytics repeat me or they do the relevant tests, I am more lost than the rice ship !!!
Thanksssss and ... I will continue with more doubts hehehe
Ah a little thing ... I do not get to the email the messages of the answers, so that I do not find out if someone answers me: Evil:

MONTSE's profile photo
MONTSE
07/29/2011 11:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When blood glucose is high, it means that there is an insulin deficit in the body.

The glucose we eat is not conveniently taken advantage of by the muscles due to the lack of insulin.
Glucose when not being able to use runs freely through the blood but the muscles continue to "ask for" energy to the brain ... the brain responds with that feeling of hunger, because it needs energy.

The logical thing is that when you normalize glycemia, the feeling of hunger is less.

Although then there are such people, like me, we are hungry in any circumstance :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/29/2011 12:38 p.m.

Another doubt ... can you drink a cup of cava from time to time?Obvious Brut Nature, who is the one that has practically no sugar, is that you come to me and I do not know whether to provide with cava or with vichy water hehehe

MONTSE's profile photo
MONTSE
07/30/2011 3:42 a.m.

Yes, without problems ... a glass of the Brut Nature in the celebrations nothing happens.

I usually recommend that small "excesses" be committed in the celebrations, a small piece of a cake, a glass ... each one who likes, always in moderation.
It is much that we won with this, social integration, "normality", to see that we can control our diabetes, have an award when we have reached our goals, take away that craving or frustration of "not being able".

Always in moderation and knowing what you are doing.
Obviously these "excesses" are very occasional, the opposite would lead us to the pernicious habit;)

DiabetesForo
07/30/2011 5:27 a.m.

Finally I visit a doctor (of emergency) I send me a supercomplete analytical for the 11th and my doctor the 17M the case is that he has told me not to make any regime until not masking the results and the truth is that it gives meA little yuyu eating "normal", any suggestion?
Thankssss

MONTSE's profile photo
MONTSE
08/03/2011 3:57 a.m.

Do not hot your head too much, eat varied, of everything in normal proportions.

There are usually small tricks such as eating in small dishes or dividing a large dish by food groups: half or a little less carbohydrates (pasta, potatoes, rice, bread) 1/4 part of proteins (meat or fish) and1/4 of vegetables.
A normal piece of fruit.

Avoid sugar, at least in large amounts type sugary soft drinks or industrial bolleria.

You will tell us what the doctor tells you.

DiabetesForo
08/03/2011 1:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.