Kaput bomb

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/15/2011 9:40 a.m.

Hello good.
I just arrived in Asturias on vacation and we are already entertaining.Last night Celia left and on the way back she woke me because the bomb had given her "button error" and there was no way to work.We called Medtronic (six in the morning) and they told us that it could not be fixed.They will send a new one, but as today is a party and tomorrow too, until Tuesday they do not send it, so until Wednesday without a bomb: Mrgreen:
Let's see how we manage with the bolis: Evil:

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/15/2011 9:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What a slaughter

The message is total: button error: shock:

Are they awake in Medtronic at 6 in the morning?: Mrgreen:

I imagine that you will only have ultrarapida, right? ... Well, you will play to prick a few times ...:?

DiabetesForo
08/15/2011 12:40 p.m.

Yes, Owash, the message is like guasa.
The Medtronic is not awake, they are served from the other side of the puddle at that time, because they asked us what time was in Spain:-//

And yes, we will have to spend two days based on controlling every little and putting ultra -grape.At home there were Lantus, but he has expired and step with so much change.

Another experience, look where;)

Health

DiabetesForo
08/15/2011 12:57 p.m.

I don't have lantus either: shock :: Shock: And it won't be because I don't tell me the endo, but I always expire me so I don't buy it again ..... ufff Alea, I hope I get the bomb soon ...What a laziness to return to the feathers: Mrgreen:
Owash, Medtronic has 24 hours, until 6 pm they serve you from Spain, from that time in the USA, I had to call once and the extraordinary service, the very attentive staff and with a perfect Spanish .......: d

DiabetesForo
08/15/2011 6:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.