Another one!

Doc23's profile photo   08/15/2011 10:41 a.m.

Hello everyone.My name is Elena and I'm 20 years old.At the beginning of the month I did an analytical and the day they gave me the results, they left me admitted.Logically something was not going well ... They told me that I had high cholesterol, potassium, glucose ... Anyway, they entered me.In the hospital they measured me and punctured me insulin, but, dumb of me, I thought it would simply be for a few days ...
And nothing, type 1. diabetic. I need support and advice and I thought it would be to register in this forum because nobody will understand me better than you ... I find it very difficult to accept that, although the years go by, I will have to keep clicking and controlling myselfTo avoid the dowers or that it uploads too much ... and, in addition, I am studying away from home and you want not, that welcomes (since if it were not for my mother I do not know what I would do now at the beginning ..)
At the moment I have the fast before the food and the lantus at night ... but I am still very uncontrolled, every time a different fact and that also worries me.But well, I guess everything needs time to regulate ...
On Thursday I have the first date with the endocrine and see what tells me ...

And well, I will also leave you my doubts, that surely, there will be many!
All the best !;)

Doc23's profile photo
Doc23
08/15/2011 10:41 a.m.

Be the change you want to see in the world.!

Doc23 Welcome !!!
It is normal for the principle to arise doubts, here you will find many people who will help you.At first everything is chaos but when you control diabetes you will lead a normal life, I have been with the friend and make a completely normal life, in the forum you will learn a lot, it has helped me a lot
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/15/2011 11:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Elena.

It is normal for you to have that feeling at the beginning.Everything will improve as you know and learn about diabetes.
You will have a thousand doubts, but for that we are.Do not be ashamed to ask, we will throw a little hand every time you need.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/15/2011 11:40 a.m.

I encourage, over time you will see something normal and learn to take it and you will see that you can make a normal life

manolo82's profile photo
manolo82
08/15/2011 12:38 p.m.

Welcome to Matrix;)

The principle is the most difficult, more than anything due to ignorance and insecurity in a new situation ... as they have said before in a short time you will dominate the subject as an expert.

The high and low glycemia will be normal, do not despair ... the important thing is that you have security and control in what you do, everything else will do well.

DiabetesForo
08/15/2011 12:50 p.m.

Welcome Elena: d

As you have read by the forum, we are very normal people who make a very normal life:-/:-/, in a short time it will be a routine to click your fingers, put the insulin, make calculations of hydrates etc ....:Mrgreen: How we are not going to understand you !!!! ..... we have all gone through the same so you do not hesitate to ask everything you want and relieve yourself if you need it .....;).
Much encouragement.

DiabetesForo
08/16/2011 3:38 a.m.

Hello:
Do not worry, here we are all the same, so whatever we ask we will be happy to answer you.I debuted a year and a half ago, and you have to go overcome every day.Yesterday I went to make rafting with my friends and this has been a "surpassed test" for me !!So much encouragement, that in a short time you will make your normal life, almost as before !!

Cristina.

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
08/16/2011 10:11 a.m.

Thanks for the spirits!
Entering this forum has been the best I have done these days ... the reads to many of you gives me the strength that I even thought I had.I barely know you and I owe you one, hahaha!

Today I have my first visit with the endocrine and to see what he tells me ... I hope it improves, even a little!

Doc23's profile photo
Doc23
08/18/2011 4:51 a.m.

Be the change you want to see in the world.!

Well, we feel satisfied, happy and happy that people who discourage with this issue, between here and leave strongly and psychologically, so we help each other, and that pinch that we lack concern for those cases, among which we areHere we support ourselves :)

Greetings!

prz's profile photo
prz
08/29/2011 4:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.