Hello everyone.

jcblancom's profile photo   09/07/2011 1:31 p.m.

Hello to all the forgers of this website that I just discovered.I'm glad there are these sites where we can share all our doubts and our knowledge of this disease that at first leaves us totally paralyz10 -year -old son, 9 when he debuted, and becomes much more difficult.I would change for him without hesitation.
Thank you very much for being there.All the best.

jcblancom's profile photo
jcblancom
09/07/2011 1:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum, I also have a child who debuted last year with 7 years.You can go through the "parents" thread where you will find a lot of help and information.

dsrodri's profile photo
dsrodri
09/07/2011 8:24 p.m.

Hi Jcblancom!

Welcome to this forum, where it is certain that you will find situations very similar to yours and know how another, already resolved circumstances similar to those who are living.

But what in my opinion is great of this forum, it is the spread of hope and optimism of the foros, for all the "compis" of this collective dilated.

Greetings.

Via's profile photo
Via
09/11/2011 6:33 a.m.

Welcome to the forum

A affectionate Achuchón to your child

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/11/2011 4:56 p.m.

Welcome to the forum !!!!
Here a mother with a few years of experience already ... my daughter debuted with 5 and now has 13: d.As your child will happen once you take the routine, my daughter makes a rather normal life, yes, without forgetting her controls and needs ... as you indicate, stop by the parents' thread, she is in the sectionLiving with diabetes ... Expose your doubts, your concerns ... there will always be some answer for you.

A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/12/2011 4:41 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.