Diabetes enters the 'top ten' of the main causes of death in the world

Sherpa41's profile photo   09/01/2013 3:30 a.m.

Link

For those who say that diabetes is not a disease, which is only a condition of life and that they criticized the announcement of the Black Smoke International Federation that killed people.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/01/2013 3:30 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Sherpa, of course that diabetes can have complications in the future, but it is no use to keep that present all day.You have to live here and now with what has touched us, and do everything possible to have good control.

"Diabetes kills", it is a hard message ... but there are people who will need them to tell them so because it does not become aware ... and some or those.I see myself surrounded by people who say ... "bah, I have a little high sugar" as who says a dog has just bought.

In the times in which we are, and with all the information at our disposal, we do not know how to eat.No one knows what hydrates, proteins, fats and what foods contain them ... yes, ask the alignment of the Spanish team and people go from under the stones!

We are ignorant and also that we want to be, because in the background we know that what we eat is not quite well.We prefer to eat what we feel like, before what we owe.And so, you see people eating huge amounts of hydrates not to mention the half -liter of soda with sugar + the dessert, and not in a timely manner ... but as a habit.Not to mention the people who go to the Super, and it seems that fresh foods are thought to be the ones in the frozen section.And they go home with the bags full of things to fry ... apart from what they like, I imagine that they will think it is more comfortable ... but how much they are wrong.

I suppose that the announcement you were talking about is aimed at the people who ignore what diabetes is and what it means to have it if absolutely nothing is taken on ... what we have no longer need to tell us their risks.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
09/01/2013 6:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sherpa41 said:
Link

For those who say that diabetes is not a disease, which is only a condition of life and that they criticized the announcement of the Black Smoke International Federation that killed people.

Diabetes has been one of the main causes of death in Spain for more than 20 years.
Specifically is the eighth cause of death in 2011.

94% dies after 65 years and 82% after 75 years.
Of the 10,000 dead in Spain for diabetes there are only 15 with less than 40 years and no one under 25 years.

What do you think a mother whose 8 -year -old daughter has just debuted in diabetes will think, if you vision the video in question?
I clarify it ... panic before your daughter's near death.
Unjustified panic ... because it is not true.

Diabetes is the first cause of blindness, non -traumatic amputations, dialysis and strokes.
Because?
Because half of people with type 2 are not even diagnosed ...
Because more than 75% do not receive diabetological education ...
Because we touch less than 1 hour/year of educator in diabetes ...
Because more than 80% of type 2 have glyds greater than 8% ...
Because in Spain there are barely educators in diabetes, nor adequate prevention programs ...

Ignorance is what kills.
More than 90% of complications and deaths are avoidable, with adequate detection, with adequate treatment and proper information.

They are so stupid who match death diabetes as those who limit themselves to criticizing doctors because they do not heal diabetes and limit themselves to giving insulin/pills (how useless doctors don't?), Protest because they are done too many controls and reviews(which sends eggs) or accuse all health professionals of being bought by pharmaceuticals.

If you reason you see what many people suffer from reaching a minimum of quality of life, see that the system in which we are is unable to create a formula and diabetes training resources for all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/01/2013 6:58 a.m.

As much as you are enrolled and statistical invent the news will continue to be true and the video of the International Diabetes Federation is successful (surely they know much more than you and that I).

The majority of type 2 diabetics have complications not because they do not have diabetological education or because they go from taking care, I have had;grandparents, uncles and friends with type 2 who take care of themselves and know what they have to do.If something does the elderly it is going to doctors and nurses, but age and diabetes do a lot of damage together.

It seems more stupid to me those who do not understand or misrepresent what others say and insult them from their stupidity (or interest):

-I do not equal death diabetes that is the head of El Mundo, what I say is always that it is a disease, anything else and that often doing everything perfect you will have complications.
-Yes, it seems very sad while suspicious that the only therapy for the DM1 remains the injection of insulin that was invented 100 years ago.If you want to call me fool, I prefer not to be a conformist fool who says that the problem is that education is missing, the only thing is a new treatment that is more effective.
-I don't blame doctors, but the pharmaceutical industry and their commercial interests that would be very diminished if a cure appeared.
-Etc..

Leaving aside your insults and the bad vibes that have suddenly entered you.I sincerely do not understand your obsession with the formation, any debuting person who does not have a certain delay, in 10 minutes understand what is necessary of this disease and is then a matter of practice with the day to day and see how glucose values ​​vary, not ofStudy or explain anything.(If they are grandparents with "problems" then you can explain it a million times that will not serve anything)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/01/2013 7:39 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

My question is how do you die of diabetes?If you die of heart attack with diabetes, do you die of heart attack or that death has diabetes statistics?

Not long ago, the nurse of the header (left hand who does not have much) said: take care that a patient last week died with 67 years and had diabetes.He gave him a heart attack.And I ask him: And how do you know what diabetes?Because I had diabetes ... I said: my father died with 65 and also went from the heart and had no diabetes, so why did it happen?And he told me, that he would have some pathology that he did not know ... I stop arguing ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/01/2013 10:53 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Owash, the data is true, right?

tica's profile photo
tica
09/01/2013 10:56 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica said:
Owash, the data is true?

Man that 90% of complications and deaths are avoidable with detection, treatment and education is clear that it is invented.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/01/2013 11:10 a.m.

Tica said:
Owash, the data is true?

All data are true.
Just go to INE and read specific studies.
If someone wants them to ask me privately.

DiabetesForo
09/01/2013 12:04 p.m.

Forgive, I have 24 years with diabetes, I carry with my diabetes all this time trying not to neglect it for knowing the consequences it brings, and messages like this make me think what does whatever does it wrong or in the end my diabetes will kill me.In short, and continue in front.

Marial's profile photo
Marial
09/01/2013 12:55 p.m.

The bitterness that Sherpa41 gives off does not benefit anyone, I am not surprising anything that has no friends, or anything, who wants to be with someone so negative ....
Marial continues to take care of you, nobody guarantees us that in a few years we do not have complications but at least we will not regret not having careful.

DiabetesForo
09/01/2013 2:20 p.m.

Fer said:
Sherpa41, I had to edit messages and for years that I did not happen to me.I have sent you a private to address this issue, the attitude is not acceptable and the terms in which it is expressed, please answer me the private, or will have to take measures.

In the private you do not tell me anything that I answer, only that you have edited Owash's and mine messages, which seems good to me.

I do not understand so much mess or Owash's attitude just for publishing a news of a serious newspaper.In addition, this news publishes it only addressed to those who said that diabetes was not a disease (those of the Twiter's response video), not to discuss, or for people to stop taking care of themselves.

To the setback, it is a disease and that is why you have to take care of yourself, if it were not if we could stop taking care of ourselves and nothing would happen.

And Prado if I have friends, which at 40 is difficult to see them often.But bitter, where?I don't feel bitter?I just want diabetes to be considered what it is, so that all possible money is dedicated to investigating their healing and did not waste nonsense.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/01/2013 8:49 p.m.

Thanks Prado, we will continue with what we have, we have nothing left.Maybe they give us the joy one day that they cure us in the meantime we will have to take care

Marial's profile photo
Marial
09/02/2013 1 p.m.

I do know several people under 25 who have died from diabetes, specifically by diabetic ketoacidosis (what happens is that it also consists of "heart failure", but it gives me the same thing that does not matter to me ...).

By the way, since I worked at the INE, I did not believe a single statistic ;-)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
09/04/2013 3:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.