Accessories

ray-ban's profile photo   09/17/2011 4:37 p.m.

Hello, I wanted to ask you if you take some vitamin or food supplements or some pills, to prevent the complications that diabetes brings.
For example, I take Nutrof-Manga that they have told me that it is good to prevent blindness, and protect arteries;But surely some of you know some more and perhaps better hehe.You can say which and what for?
Thank you

ray-ban's profile photo
ray-ban
09/17/2011 4:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If what you want is Omega 3, leave supplements and take a little bell of sardines in olive oil.They are an incredible source of omega 3, calcium and phosphorus, apart from the fat -soluble vitamins of olive oil.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/19/2011 10:38 a.m.

I entered the thread to see if there was talk of slopes or bags :)) :)) But I see no.

No idea what Ray-Ban comments, I see on a website that they now carry microalgae ... I imagine that they didn't take them before;)

I do not know, I think these accessories have to be prescribed by a doctor, based on a serious and very complete study of each person ... because they just take something that is apparently harmless can annoy other things (liver?).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/19/2011 2:50 p.m.

The best thing to prevent blindness by diabetes is to maintain hemoglobin below 7. As for the omega nutrof, better a good atun or anchovies that are much richer and considerably cheaper

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
01/29/2017 9:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.