I am new, controlled beginner experience or not?Someone tell me.

fidelluis's profile photo   09/12/2013 1:07 a.m.

Just 6 months ago I discovered that I am diabetic but I am baffled I talk to them and do not bore them and serve something and advise me.
I started for months with thirst and eager to urinate all day.
The first you see that I took a blood test of 260 mg
I am so scared that I immediately stopped taking the tail soda (I took 2 liters daily).I left everything that said that I was damaged on the Internet, a doctor prescribed me metformin, I started with a balanced diet on the third day I did a glucose laboratory test and came out of 200mg.
Almost immediately stop lifting my urine desire to the bathroom, they ended.
I started drinking alpiste milk on an empty stomach, every 4 days the pharmacy arrived to Checar La Gucosa with a glucometer apparatus and on an empty stomach of 130mg or 120mg.
After leaving the climb and started taking a remedy from Savila with Nopal Limon and garlic, on an empty stomach.And stop taking the metformin since they gave me anxious and could not breathe at night, I thought it was the cause and cease that complaint.
The following month I began to drink sodium carbonate with magnecium chloride with lemon also on an empty stomach.
Two months ago I bought a glucometer and started taking samples every third day.On an empty stomach between 80 and 95mg and after the food an hour and a half after the sample of between 115 and 130mg came out.That if the diet with raw, nopales vegetables, etc. continues standing and no soda, only pure or fruits without sugar.
I know that I am not cured because they say that diabetes is not cured but I am happy since I do not take more medications.
The advice I hope is: that I must visit a doctor or I leave it.
A cordial greeting everyone and you know I am 50 years old and I don't know anything about this disease but what I have investigated on the Internet.

fidelluis's profile photo
fidelluis
09/12/2013 1:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well man, if you took 2 liters of cocacola a day:-/ And you don't take it anymore, if you have also made a more or less established diet with carbohydrates of carbohydrates, proteins and fats ... Well, it is quite likely that you will lower weightBody, at least a few kilos and your pancreas would work again.
If also, for a while, metformin helped you then much better ...

Neither the carbonate, nor the alpiste (in any case it would be for cholesterol) serve to control blood glucose ... the best is the balanced exercise and diet.

In any case, you better go to a good doctor and tell you ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/12/2013 5:50 p.m.

Thank you Owash, I think that if I'm going to go with the doctor since I was to take a glycosylated hemoglobin exam (HB A1C).And I did not understand him, what he says is 6.1 Reference value 4.2-6.2, Method: spectophotometry.

fidelluis's profile photo
fidelluis
09/13/2013 12:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.