Uñero

tica's profile photo   10/11/2011 6:23 a.m.

Hello good,
The past Saturday came out on my right foot.It started hurting me, but I could walk, but now I'm half fuck and if I pink something I see the stars.I have searched online and there are many remedies, but they say that if you suffer diabetes you go to the doctor.The problem is that I am in Germany and yesterday they did not feel like attending me but paid 200 euros for consultation and I would have to go several times (they told me that I then asked for money in Spain)

Any home remedy suitable for diabetics?

tica's profile photo
tica
10/11/2011 6:23 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Tica

Many years ago my nail stuck a little on my big toe and I couldn't touch myself or the sheet, my grandmother gave me a remedy that worked for me and if you want you can try.You take a tomato, empty it a little and put your inflamed finger, endure all the time that you can that the tomato acid is deflating it.I felt ridiculous while I was at home with the tomato on my foot, but what was my surprise that after a good time I took it off and the pus began to come out and although seeing the stars I managed to cut that piece of nail that II stuck.
My son Nicolás sometimes happens (although he does not reach so much, he becomes inflamed and hurts but without pus) and the doctor sent us Bactroban, which is an ointment that they also usually give the catheter area of ​​the catheter of thebomb.Let's see if you had Bactroban or Plasimine or some ointment of those similar.
I hope you take away soon because a lot hurts.
Luck

mani05's profile photo
mani05
10/11/2011 7:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Tica,

The finger usually works in very hot water even if you die of pain.Then use an antibiotic ointment that I do not know if in Germany they will want to sell it without a recipe.In Spain these ointments can be: Bactroban, Terra Cortrtril (in German Baycten HC), Diprogue (Sulmycin Mit Celestan).

Let's see if you are lucky

greetings

martagsc's profile photo
martagsc
10/11/2011 12:01 p.m.

I have had that problem many times and be able to be a consequence of long nails or a more tight footwear than normal.Try to look for a podologist or yourself with the appropriate instrumentation cut the nail that has been nailed and monitored its growth so that it does not happen again.Accompany this with good hydration in the affected area that you will surely have dry.I speak to you in the case of a mild uñero because I am looking at the Internet and the photos are to give colleges to more than one.Especially remember to change footwear for a few days.All the best

Alberto P's profile photo
Alberto P
10/11/2011 12:39 p.m.

Hello,
In the end "I solve" the problem at home, I put my foot in a sweep with hot water and then click my skin around the nail with a needle of an insulin pen (to make sure I was sterilized) I got based on the basin and thenI took an antibiotic ointment and sold it as they had done the day before at the hospital.Today I slept well (the days of before I woke up from the touch of the sheet) and in the morning she was a little purple, but I did not burn and did not hurt too much when I pressed the area.I have gone again and a gauze.Then I will take a look again.If I see something weird I will go to the doctor, although they charge me the 200 euros, I can somehow ask for social security.
I am very respect for the issue of wounds.I have no complication for diabetes after 23 years, except that penalty scar.I carry my legs full of marks of any superficial scratch

tica's profile photo
tica
10/12/2011 9:04 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello colleagues.
I was just a week ago in the podiatrist making me a review.As it was the first time I was asked many questions :-).
In short, the most important thing he told me was, especially his feet always very well hydrated and when he cuts the nails, cut them almost straight, rounded very little the corners.
I hope your finger is cured soon.
Greetings.Quim

Quim's profile photo
Quim
10/13/2011 5:27 a.m.

Mani, I have stayed halluciná with the tomato ... I will take it into account.
Tica, I'm glad you will solve it.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/13/2011 6:56 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello companions.
I was just a week ago in the podiatrist making me a review.As it was the first time I was asked many questions :-).
In short, the most important thing he told me was, especially his feet always very well hydrated and when he cuts the nails, cut them almost straight, rounded very little the corners.
I hope your finger is cured soon.
Greetings.Quim

It has always made me funny to cut in straight.But let's see ... what do you think we are, a figure of LEGO all grid?How - in the name of the Minotaur testicles - are we going to cut the nail in straight leaving the corners with that outgoing tip?That would make it impossible to put a shoe to any movement in our foot because we would continually nail those nail peaks.I have ever left (by mistake, of course) some corner like this having cut too much "in rectum" and after a while, your finger hurts to the side because you nail that prominence continuously when you flex your foot ...
Or I am foolish and I do not understand the secretary of the nails in rectum or I do not know ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/13/2011 12:18 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hi Gondrullo.
But boy, what happens to you?and laugh at the same time thanks to your texts.

If you read well I did not put our nails totally straight.I also put the tips a little rounded.When the podiatry gave me the instructions towards mention that there are people who introduce the scissors in Plan Carniceros and I believe that as he told me is the way that diabetic or they do not have to cut their nails.Nothing else.

Hugs, Quim

Quim's profile photo
Quim
10/14/2011 6:23 a.m.

Hi Gondullo.
But boy, what happens to you?and laugh at the same time thanks to your texts.

If you read well I did not put our nails totally straight.I also put the tips a little rounded.When the podiatry gave me the instructions towards mention that there are people who introduce the scissors in Plan Carniceros and I believe that as he told me is the way that diabetic or they do not have to cut their nails.Nothing else.

Hugs, quim

I have already said in another place that I am in full puberty or I don't know what, and I feel more altered than normal.Maybe I'm going through a rebel stage ... :)) :))

But he said seriously about that I don't understand what to cut straight.If we cut in straight, those corners are left in the nails and as I said, they are stuck in the fingers next door, doing a copon damage.Because of course, to leave more or less "in rectum" a nail of the size of the foot, because taking into account that the finger draws a curve, the nail that goes on top should more or less adjust to that curve.If you want to leave it straight, you have to save at least the central part where the most advanced part is going.And if you throw the straight line from there to the sides, the result would be not a nail, but a cantilever like the balcony of the Grand Canyon of the Colorado.Put yourself a shoe with that cantilever in front of the big toe ... ufff ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/14/2011 6:41 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Well, the truth that curved or straight is very relative ... and each one understands it of Dirrente.So better that it is explained with some more detailed images and instructions.

For the network I found this that I found very interesting to share.

Hugs, Quim

Quim's profile photo
Quim
10/14/2011 7:15 a.m.

hahaha ... I start ... that will be if you have a "normal" nails since childhood I have had problems because they grow folded up (I break socks, socks, shoes) and tilted to the sides of the ends of the ends of the endsAnd I frequently have wounds;I have never had a pock because I cut them up.

I went to a podiatrist with 10 years that I wanted to tear them out and go educating them.If I go with diabetes now, the same cuts my feet
:))

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/25/2016 10:17 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It happened to me recently and I went to the emergency room and told me that iodine and a gas so that it wouldn't touch me ... a week I spent like that until I got up a little my cuticle and left the biggest thing and cured me based onof iodine

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/29/2017 11:41 p.m.

But what can you go?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/30/2017 12:02 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

If a pock when it hurts or is infected on the sides of the nail, if that is how much it happened to me, I use this remedy, which by the way is better than ointments prescribed by the doctor other times, ..... hot water without burning, that covers you at least the bad finger or all your foot, a handful of fat salt and vinegar a jet or 2, I even put salt on the chiller, and you take advantage and also put the other, waitA while I usually wait for the water to cool, and then you dried them well ... you do it every day and heals you, I don't know how long it takes because I have not had one (we will touch wood).
That if after days your feet look soft.
The fine dsal would also be worth but better fat.
After drying I don't usually throw anything out or if I take something it is iodine.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
03/30/2017 11:10 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

To me the nuclemen give me a lot of scare, I had a few years ago one in the little piss and fell to the nail and I saw how the infection progressed and everything on my finger.They had to give me antibiotic ointment and oral antibiotics.Be very careful with that and if you see you get worse, go to the doctor.If you have a relative in Spain that can ask social security what would you need documentation to return what is paid, to do so and so if you have to go to the doctor at least you know what you have to ask.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/31/2017 11:08 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.