The heavy spam now also privately

Sherpa41's profile photo   09/16/2013 6:29 p.m.

The same heavy as always as they see that the threads now send private.You will have to put the opicon to denounce the MP by spam.:(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/16/2013 6:29 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, you will have to say who has sent you private.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/16/2013 6:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Adigomez

He has sent me a message that puts "for Crispita, Marial, Cristy, Lauriki, Adigomez and you," he tells me that he enters his blog and takes you directly to the same usual page of the book of "how to reverse diabetes", will beThey don't sell a book by chance because they are heavy.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/16/2013 6:41 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Thank you very much for the notice, I have seen that the user has already been banned by a moderator.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/17/2013 5:24 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.