Record Diabetes Lada

margacostales's profile photo   09/23/2013 3:04 p.m.

Hello.I am 38 years old and have diagnosed me with lada diabetes.I still have to learn many things and know my organism, food and diabetes-sports relationship.I wear few units, 2 fast with meals and 6 of Lantus.I perform a mild exercise, three days a week, I run 30-40 min.But many times I end with hypoglycemia.

Another concern is also the issue of hydrates and insulin consumption.I would not like to take weight, but as I always take a plus of hydrates so as not to have a downturn when I exercise, I have the feeling that makes me fat.If I take hydrates, I stay at good levels of sugar, but I am not sure that this is the most appropriate for my performance.

Thank you very much for the attention.

margacostales's profile photo
margacostales
09/23/2013 3:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the Marga forum! Here we have treated the diabetes lada in several messages, I copy some to read, ask what you need.;-)

Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/24/2013 2:25 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi Marga!I am 32 years old and I also diagnosed me recently lada diabetes (a few days ago).Fer thanks for copying some pages that I will read now.Greetings

Lorelay's profile photo
Lorelay
10/30/2013 4:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.