Dexcom G4 Platinum is not approved for use in pregnant women.

laurita11977's profile photo   09/24/2013 7:31 a.m.

Well, I open this thread to comment if you know something about this issue and whether it is only the Dexcom or on the contrary are all the CGM.I understand that in some hospitals they use continuous meters for pregnant people but .....

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
09/24/2013 7:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Look to see if this article clarifies something to you, it seems that they don't want to play it ... but there is no risk, I already told you that I carry it under the supervision of the endocrine
Link

tica's profile photo
tica
09/24/2013 3 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, did you use the Dexcom?I have talked to them and they say that it is valid but they say nothing because it is not approved.I have seen in some post that due to hormone issues can give altered results but this one does not know if it is true
By the way, did your results be reliable?Can you sleep peacefully and everything?: P

laurita11977
09/24/2013 6:08 p.m.

Yes, use the Dexcom and knowing that sometimes it is not very fine, the results nothing different from other times of my life.The only thing is that the needle in the gut to me does not make me very funny.Especially in the last quarter, so I had to innovate ... for me the best site (I better even the gut) the shoulder ... more reliable and more durable readings ....

tica's profile photo
tica
09/24/2013 7:22 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

On the shoulder?But at the top, right?I didn't know that good readings could be taken from there.
It is what you say in the abdomen at the beginning that goes that goes but then when it is growing it becomes difficult, annoying and ... gives yuyu: p

laurita11977
09/25/2013 4:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.