hello

anfi's profile photo   10/22/2011 4:01 p.m.

Hi, I'm Anfi de Granada, I have already been

all the best

anfi's profile photo
anfi
10/22/2011 4:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi ANFI:

Welcome :). I am also new in this and the truth is that it is not easy. I have two weeks that I do not think about anything else, so, I suppose, that I understand you. My doctor right now is not clear what kind of diabetesI have, I am clicking Lantus, although only at night; in addition to half a pill of metformin tomorrow and night. We will see how this is ...
What treatment have you given you?

ariodante's profile photo
ariodante
10/22/2011 8:29 p.m.

Welcome both.

Tell us more things about your treatment, how you carry it, etc.The more data we have, the easier we will help us.

And calm, that in a short time you will learn to handle.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/23/2011 6:56 a.m.

Ok I have average HG a 9 put me next week the medtronic bomb because it seems that I have a great resistance to insulin Lantus so we are going

Right now I am regular but I will be good hehe greeting

anfi's profile photo
anfi
10/23/2011 10:30 a.m.

Hello again:

For my part, I had left a previous post by introducing myself. I did an analytical in April with a fairproved horrified. So we repeat analytical and I have 11% hemoglobin ... !!! a barbarity !!!So I've been delayed treatment for many months.
I am taking metformin and 10 of insulin lantus just at night. My levels of sugar have descended a lot since I am on a diet and comply with the treatment.
In ten days I have to return to the medical center to evaluate my response to insulin treatment. At first I have to be clicking on me only for 10 days, but ... we'll see.

Greetings to everything

ariodante's profile photo
ariodante
10/23/2011 3:16 p.m.

Welcome to the forum !!!!

ANFI, do not despair, the principles are complicated until you know a bit of this world, insulins, effects, hydrates ... you have to handle a lot of information and it is not simple, but I am sure that in a matter of a short time you will be familiar, you will have aBetter adjusted treatment and everything will be simpler ... courage and tell us ... Ah, about the pump, the best thing that have been able to prescribe ... Here are many firefighters, therefore some experience we have ...Read the pump section and ask what you need ...

Ariodante, I deduce that you are type 2, no? ... I already know type 2 with your same treatment and once adjusted they are working great ... a lot of encouragement, you will see how you get it.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/24/2011 5:07 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.