Greetings from Madrid

Lucia25's profile photo   09/24/2013 9:19 a.m.

Hello, I am Lucia and I am 25 years old, I have debuted a year and 4 months ago, I think I am already in my last honeymoon phase.I have been very interesting for the forum and that is why I have registered, to learn more and be able to share with you those concerns and doubts that I have.
Thanks and greetings!

Lucia25's profile photo
Lucia25
09/24/2013 9:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the Lucia Forum.

All the best!

olmo's profile photo
olmo
09/24/2013 10:17 a.m.

welcome

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
09/24/2013 12:30 p.m.

Welcome to the Lucia forum! For the time you have been, you must be quite informed about diabetes, I understand that you are type 1, what are you guidelled?

fer's profile photo
fer
09/24/2013 2 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks for the welcome.
Fer, the truth that the diabetes took me very soon so I was almost a year to put me only basal insulin, 10 doses at most for the whole day.Now, it is when I am incorporating novorapid and as I am still at the end of the honeymoon phase, I do not control very well what dose I must wear because there are days that, I suppose, my pancreas generates more insulin and days than less.I currently use Levemir 10 in the morning and 3 at night, and with respect to Novorapid I usually put on 2 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 2.
Thank you, I'll be looking at the issues and try to participate to the extent of what I know :)

Lucia25's profile photo
Lucia25
09/25/2013 6:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.