Hello I have a diabetes consultation

bitelgles's profile photo   09/24/2013 4:35 p.m.

For about a year I see how threads or loans in my visual range that moves from one side to another I have been diabetic for 4 months that I was diagnosed with the disease I started the treatment currently I have controlled it and I have my glucose levels in (100ml/dl I think it is written like this) but I'm very scared I don't want to lose my eyes

bitelgles's profile photo
bitelgles
09/24/2013 4:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nothing happens to you for that. It has nothing to do with diabetes.I see that too and I am not diabetic.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/24/2013 7:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Better salt of doubts and see the endocrine and oculista, with a review of the eye background will tell you if it is due to diabetes or not, and if you have to treat it with some medication.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/25/2013 4 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.