Hello!

Bent's profile photo   11/02/2011 1:01 a.m.

A pleasure to all, I will introduce myself;I am Alejandro, I am 39 years old, and I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, with 320 sugar on an empty stomach.

The truth is my life has changed for good, or I see it, my life runs in the best way and being honest, with lowering a few kilos of extra weight that I had, I feel emotionally better, since friends and family, they tell me thatI look thinner and with better physicist, and that fills me with emotional joy at the time.

Diabetes in my life, I saw it in the early days a low, since I thought that my life would run too much danger or that it was something deadly, in fact it is, but carefully and with following the necessary steps I can live many years many yearsand enjoy life, but care that only depends on one.

I would like to ask them something that has happened to me recently, before they diagnosed me, I had symptoms, I saw blurry and everything, I arrived with the doctor, comment to take care of myself and follow all their indications my view I improve a lot, passing a few days, 4 or 5, I started to see blurry again and now from afar, and "I" was one that I saw spectacular from afarGoing to work by car and it is desperate that I cannot see well, I would like to give me their opinions or their experiences, whether this is normal or not?

The truth is that I have read what I wrote, greeting to all and I am for anything they need.

Greetings.

Bent's profile photo
Bent
11/02/2011 1:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

First of all welcome.
I tell you my experience with the view, when you make a diabetic debut it does not mean that suddenly, if you have been a while.The eyeball is sensitive to the amount of glucose in blood and depending on the one has one pressure or another.When it had been with high sugar for a while, the eye was working on concrete pressure.Now that you control the levels in the globe is lower and makes a temporary myopia effect.
If this is what happens to you, do not despair, it is normal, my oculist told me that it lasts up to 6 months.
The best thing for you to stay quieter is to go and make you a review.
Greetings.Quim

Quim's profile photo
Quim
11/02/2011 4 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome bent !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/02/2011 4:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.