Greetings to all

Pepesan's profile photo   11/09/2011 12:37 p.m.

The candy is not a bad option.They are somewhat slower if they carry fat, but in general they are quite fast and, compared to the Glucosport, they are much cheaper and much more pleasant.

My daughter uses Glucosport, but on tablets.It is very good to overcome hypos, but it has several inconveniences: its price is unjustifiably high and the blisters break quickly in the bag (and let's not say in a pocket).As for Glucosport in ampoules, it is very fast, but it knows in rays and the blisters break, putting everything lost.

Ell ack a blister in the glucometer case, but only uses it away from home.At home, trace perfectly with juice, sugar water or even "flax" (those poles that come in elongated bags)

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/15/2011 10:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

For hypos, sugar lumps, although they break a lot.Sugus -like candies are also fast, and condensed milk in tube (my daughter always takes her in her bag).For the night the juices come well, because they are very precise.
Greetings: d

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/16/2011 3:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, 4 months after starting insulin I'm great.My quality of life has improved a lot, and I have fattened 4 kilos that made me very much ... I am controlling the meals, the dose of insulin, and all normal (within the normal thing that is this).Ah, and I forgot ... I have had time to write a book, hehe ... more time sitting without all the exercise I did before have paid off.With your permission I leave you the link with your review in case someone is interested and wants to read it ... goes on Japanese culture, which is one of the passions of my life.Actually, it is a book about Zen Buddhism, which has helped me a lot to face diabetes, especially chemically.
If you click on the link you will give me a name and surname, hehe ... and if you want you can always read my book.

By the way, I advise you a lot the practice of Iaido.It is a very soft exercise that puts the emphasis on breathing and relaxation and that is ideal for not provoking or large descents, or adrenaline chutes (something like taichi but with a sword - without edge - and with a whole philosophy oflife behind).It comes to me wonderful.He relaxes me, helps me concentrate, takes away my anxiety to eat when I shouldn't ... and helps me control glucose without shocks.If you want to know a little better what it is I leave another link with my blog ... I currently teach in my city and although we are few, we had a great time.In addition, I practice it with "Tabi" a kind of traditional Japanese socks, so the feet have no risk either.Honestly, I think it is perfect for all diabetics who want to practice some soft exercise and who like tradition and martial arts.I tell you from experience ...

Anyway, thank you all again for your support and I hope everything goes great, day by day !!!

Pepesan's profile photo
Pepesan
03/19/2012 5:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.