{'en': 'Panellets (without sugar)', 'es': 'Panellets (sin azúcar)'} Image

Panellets (without sugar)

olguilla's profile photo   11/11/2011 5:33 p.m.

Ingredients

250 gr of a lot
200 gr of sugarsol sweetener (I put 150 gr because I don't like very sweet things) (or 200 gr of Glass sugar or 100 gr of tagatose or 100 gr of agave syrup)
200 gr of potato (you can also use sweet potato)
1 egg yolk
The skin of a grated lemon

Pinons panellets
Piñones
1 egg white

Chocolate panellets and pine nuts
Piñones
50 gr of sugar -free pacha (or cocoa powder without sugar)

Chocolate panellets
50 gr of sugar without sugar

Coconut panellets
50 gr of coconut

Coconut and Chocolate Panellets
50 gr of coconut
100 gr of black sugar -free chocolate
10 gr of butter

As?

We boil the potato with skin (15 minutes) or cook it in the microwave until it is soft (8 minutes).Once cooked, peel and crush it with a fork (we make a dough).
We add the sugar and integrate it well.
Add the almond flour and integrate it well.
We add the grated lemon skin and mix it.With very clean hands!All very mixed!
We let the mazipan replenish about 30 minutes

We divide too much in proportions depending on the amount of each type of you want to do.

How do we pineapple?

In a plate we have the pine nuts and on one other dish we have the egg white slightly whipped.There is no single way to do them, since each house has its system, but in our house we do it like this: we make balls and put them in the egg white and then take them, a lot of pineapples and we pressure the pinionsAbout the mazipan.
We are placing them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.

To make those of pine nuts and chocolate, it is exactly the same, but previously to make the balls, we add to the mazipan the cocoa powder and mix it well (without fear! With the hands!).The chocolate would be the mazipan and cocoa powder but without covering with pine nuts, but we will batter them with chocolate powder.

To make the coconut, add the coconut rallat to the mazipan and remove it well.Then we can make them the way we want, but they usually have a tower shape.We are placing them to the oven tray:

Now we put ourselves with those of coconut and chocolate.We add to the grated coconut mazipan and make balls.We put them to the oven tray.

We presage the oven at 200- 220 ° C.
We slightly beat the egg yolk and add some water.We cover the panellets with the yolk so that they are brown (all but the coconut balls that will be covered by Choco and those of Cocoa).
When hot we introduce the panellets for 8-10 minutes.It is important that you do not have them more time or they will stay dry.

Now we have to finish the coconut and chocolate .... Make a fondant chocolate and butter for 1 minute in a microwave bowl.We draw the bol from the micro and remove it until the chocolate is founded.We put the coconut balls on a surface with fence and throw the hot chocolate on top.When the choco has cooled a little, we put the panellets in the fridge to harden (it will be enough with 20 minutes).

Counting a little hydrates ...

We have to look at the ground almond, coconut, pine nuts, sugarless cocoa and fondant chocolate.
Regarding almond flour, equivalence is the same as with the entire almond.100 gr are equivalent to 5.3 gr of ch.Brilliant!As we have used 250 gr, they would be a total of 25 gr of ch.

RegardTo the coconut, you have to consider that the fresh coconut is different than the dry grated coconut.100 gr of dry grated coconut equals 6.4 gr of ch.Out of curiosity, 100 gr of fresh coconut equals 6.7 gr of ch.
100 gr of pinions equals 3.9 gr of ch.

Regarding the cocoa powder I have used the 0. 100 gr of the colacao are 44 gr of HC.For the black chocolate, I have used the 70% value brand and per 100 gr of product there are 34 gr of ch.
It is difficult to calculate how many HC each panellet has, but we can see that those of pinions and coconut have very few hydrates and you have to be more careful with what chocolate carries, which is the most significant hydrates load.I already tell you that I have not started to calculate how many hydrates each panellet has, but more or less we could say each one should not reach half ration (they are small).

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
11/11/2011 5:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ohhhhhhhh my God

How good it looks that, please.

Luckily I am a quasi -useless mana in the kitchen, but would be replicating your recipes all day: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/12/2011 4:06 a.m.

Hello,
I just wanted to know where you have to call them to bring me that home?he he.

The photos are wonderful.I suppose the food will be the same.

juanqui2791's profile photo
juanqui2791
11/12/2011 10:31 a.m.

I just wanted to know where you have to call them to bring me that home?he he.

An idea that rounds me ... Without a doubt: d.

Sorry for the size of the photos!They are huge!hahahahaha :)) :)) :)) :))

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
11/12/2011 4:29 p.m.

As every year at this time, that well feels a panellet !!!, if they are also without sugar ... better than better !!!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/28/2013 8 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have already made my first batch and suit them to work, nobody realized that they were made with saccharin!: P

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/28/2013 9:05 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Lauriki said:
I have already made my first batch and suit them to work, nobody realized that they were made with saccharin!: P

^ :)^ hahaha

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/28/2013 11:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Here are some recipes in this blog you will find many things about diabates and desserts! Link

markan's profile photo
markan
11/01/2013 6:50 p.m.

PANELLETS EPOCA BACK !!Mmmmmm ... let's see when you catch up, I hope that soon !![-O <

Thank you for the @olguilla recipe :)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/20/2015 1:54 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

My hobby is the kitchen, every time we have something with the family or with friends, I am in charge of pecking and desserts ... but now with everything about Maria is much more coast .....The panellets, I do them very often, and although Maria does not like, in case she changed tastes, what substitute for sugar is doing better?And so I'm experiencing and entertaining mother and daughters in the kitchen

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/20/2015 2:59 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares in this recipe propose to use the tagatose, even so, you will have to end up calculating the HC and put insulin based on the amount ingested (as always).

Take a look at these issues: Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/20/2015 3:14 p.m.

Gracias @fer, the doubt is for that, because the same substitutes for all desserts do not always work and I planned to try the tagatose as you say.And yes, always calculating the HC, that you would have to do with us when we go out with friends or come home, hallucinated stay seeing the mathematics we do at each meal ...;);)
I also do, something that is similar, are not the authentic panellets and that only carries almond, sugar and optional pinions, for many that I never do enough.When you try a sugar substitute and go well, the recipe passes you, you have luck and you can eat all the ones you want.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/20/2015 3:38 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

In the end they end up eating with normal sugar and calculating insulin ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/20/2015 9:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.