Doubts!!!

ivomar's profile photo   10/05/2013 7:42 p.m.

Hello;
I have diet for two months at the root of my health problems.
I have had two thrombosis one years ago in the left leg and 5 months ago in the lung.
During the tac that detected pulmonary thromboembolism I also detected a
Timoma
I am under study since my blood coagulates excessively, and they have not yet detected why, I am
Taking Sintrom.
I have a 12 -year -old diabetic girl for three.
Well the point is that a couple of days ago when I was doing diet, I was dizzy, and for
rule out that he was loss of sugar, (since I only take the fruit and vegetable sugar, oat milk and Estevia)
I have the sugar test.
My surprise was that yesterday before dinner was 121, this morning on an empty stomach at 100, and tonight again
to 121 (making a super healthy diet)
Should I distress myself?

Thank you.

ivomar's profile photo
ivomar
10/05/2013 7:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Dear Ivomar, I think those figures are within normality, you think you should be better, or have told you that you have to have glucose better

Marial's profile photo
Marial
10/05/2013 9:20 p.m.

Welcome Ivomar, you should not be distressed but you should consult with your doctor, 121 before dinner if you had not eaten anything before and not being diabetic is not normal but here we are not doctors so who has to tell you if there are diabetes is a doctor.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/06/2013 6:30 a.m.

Fruit sugar (fructose) is equally harmful for glycemia as normal sugar.Estevia sweetens more and does not affect blood glucose.To get out of doubt, that glycosilada measure you (it will give you a measure of how you have had blood sugar over the previous two months).Eye with the meters, they are not as exact as they should but less gives a stone.Good luck.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
10/06/2013 10:16 a.m.

hello again;
Today 8.30hrs on A fast 119
10.00hrs 169
11.30HRS 104
14.30HRS 114
Diet for two months, healthy.
My breakfast today has been;

3 toasted flawed bread
Ham York
A cup of coffee with oats.
(Every day the same).
During the day like my hours basically raw vegetables and at night
boiled, very limited protein and fruit very little a week because it is not my devotion.
Natural soy yogurts.

ivomar's profile photo
ivomar
10/06/2013 11:24 a.m.

You should go to the doctor and make you analysis, glycemia are a bit high, but I don't think they are very worrying, but don't let it pass.

Erguiye, fruit is not harmful to glycemia, it is necessary to have a healthy diet (which includes fruit).Insulin must be adapted to the rations of hydrates that are eaten

tica's profile photo
tica
10/06/2013 12:41 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thank you!!!
Now at two hours I have done another control and it gives me134.
Tomorrow as I go to control of SINTROM I will tell the infermera.

ivomar's profile photo
ivomar
10/06/2013 1:20 p.m.

You have to keep in mind that glucometers have 15% or more error, so you can be perfectly.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/06/2013 4:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I hope it is like that, (the truth), but to think that you had a downturn, and see the opposite, because I touch a little.
Hize the first control with my daughter's machine, the following I have done with one that we have emergency.
Tomorrow morning "I think" that I will leave doubts, because well I have scared a little.
Thank you very much to everything.
I hope this is in just an anecdote.

ivomar's profile photo
ivomar
10/06/2013 6:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.