I need your help !!

crisibi83's profile photo   11/16/2011 4:05 p.m.

Haver, I am pregnant and I know it is more difficult, to yebar a control in pregnancy but I no longer know what to do and I am a little tired I already explained:
You see right now I punctuate 10 units and quickly depends on the controls but on 7 breakfast, 20 food, 12 dinner I get up with 100, there is good and I reach the food sovered the same level, but after the food I have itHigh over 180 +- Without clicking 1 hour later I lowNIGHT 56 and take 2 envelopes of sugar and at 1 in the morning 23!I do not know what I can do badly, you can tell me if you see something strange, my family does not stop telling me that I am worth the hospital and enter me to control me, but I do not know what to do and these climbs and lows are nothing good

I'm 29 weeks pregnant

thank you

crisibi83's profile photo
crisibi83
11/16/2011 4:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You have to vary insulin depending on the controls.If you normally get up well, you will have the lantus well regulated, although it seems that it goes down a lot for the day .. the fast of the dinner seems to have it in excess.I would lower it a unit, at least.
If you put the fast food a little before or take slower hydrates, you will avoid the 180 peak at eating.
Go by adjusting the fast one in one unit.Nor do I see that you have bad control, if you manage to avoid those hypos.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/16/2011 4:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What time do you put the Lantus?

The 180 after eating, if later it goes down to 100, they are not bad.The bad is hypoglycemia.

Do you eat hydrates in all meals?At dinner you clearly lack hydrates or you have plenty of fast insulin.

Tell us what kind of meals do you do and if you keep the amounts of hydrates fixed.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/16/2011 5:13 p.m.

Hi Cristina,

Congratulations!

I suppose that you know that in the last quarter the fetus already produces insulin and that is one of the reasons why hypoglycemia occur in the mother.The 180 after the food is a little high, you should put the insulin before and wait a bit to eat (slow hydrates).If you are with high sugar, your child will produce more insulin and may be what causes you hypoglycemia.(In addition, the risk of hypoglycemia in the child after childbirth)
Pay attention to your family, and see the hospital that they will surely give you the right guideline :)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/17/2011 4:21 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Welcome and congratulations !!!
I would not worry so much from the 180 post and if what lowers you later, so I would try to take something in the afternoon to avoid that 40 or 50 ... and for dinner it is evident that you have a quick insulin, and you may needMake Reena before going to sleep ... Those hypoglycemia in pregnancy are not too advisable, so apart from everything, you will have to measure you often to avoid them ....
Going to the hospital I do not know if it will be very suitable, they act under protocols and instead of fixing situations they usually worsen them, I would rather go to the educator or the endocrine to see how the guideline adjusts.

Cheer up.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/17/2011 5:03 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

thanks a lot

Uff this is a mess, from the beginning of pregnancy it was an lack of control, but I managed to control it and now uff I don't know what to do, I don't want to go to the hospital, because the same thing they do to me I do it at home.

Last night after dinner I had 202 and decided to go to bed without clicking on if my husband came to sleep and woke up to do an analysis and I had it 103, I do not understand how I can go down so much in one hour, supposedly thefast insulin does not last 2 hours ??Or is it more?Uff we will not see now this afternoon as continuous, but of course I see, that if I go quickly after the meals I would have it even faster, of course unless I click a quarter of an hour before eating and lower it before eatingSo that it does not rise, in Finn .............................

Thank you very much

crisibi83's profile photo
crisibi83
11/17/2011 8:50 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.