{'en': 'My concern is whether diabetics can take Ambroxol Syrup', 'es': 'Mi inquietud es si los diabeticos pueden tomar ambroxol jarabe'} Image

My concern is whether diabetics can take Ambroxol Syrup

pedromongua's profile photo   10/15/2013 6:46 p.m.

Good afternoon,

Congratulations on this space that we require it.

I would like to know if diabetics can take ambrolxol syrup.

And in case of throat discomfort by flu symptoms that antiseptic tablet can use.

Blessings!

pedromongua's profile photo
pedromongua
10/15/2013 6:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The syrups are normally glucose, so not.

But come on, for that is the prospect, the pharmaceutical, the medicine information phone, and your doctor, to ask them.And above all to your doctor to prescribe something different.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
10/15/2013 10:33 p.m.

The concentration of glucose in a tablespoon of syrup is very little.It will practically not influence control ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/16/2013 8:29 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I agree with Regina.In addition, if you notice that sugar has come considerably, which more than by the syrup glucose will be for the infectious process you have, correct, or you have a little the insulin units, and ready.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/17/2013 6:50 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hayjarabes de Ambrozol without sugar asks in the pharmacy and they give it to you, the Ambrozol is very sweet and it is not worth sin with a syrup, in this century there is already everything without sugar remembers that the minimum syrup you use the 5 day every eight hours is notrecommended that you take

maesa's profile photo
maesa
08/28/2018 3:54 a.m.

From the technical mucosan tab Solution:
6.Pharmaceutical data
6.1.List of excipients
Hydroxyethylleculose
Sucralosa
Benzoic acid (E-21)
Strawberry aroma
Vanilla aroma
Purified water

He doesn't notice anything that "chute", so use it when you need it.
In theory a "syrup" is a vehicle to introduce an active substance in the body, and prepares with sugar (muuucho) and water.It is currently called "syrup" or "solution" or "suspension" or ... and anyone can carry sugar, or not carry it.Look at the box and if you don't have it, the label, or ask in the pharmacy, it is the most direct.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/02/2018 11:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.