Goodbye to insulin ????

puri's profile photo   11/22/2011 5:11 p.m.

What more curious things happen to me.After all that I am happening (retroperitoneal fibrosis), and the amount of medications that I am taking, hyperthyroidism appears, and as is normal, I visit the endocrine, which apart from thyroid treatment, takes away my insulin.Let's see, I am clicking 4 U.I have asked him that with so much medication (cortisone and immunosuppressants and more) the glucose will rise to me, and he answers that if my glucose rises, that I take a Pastiilla (at noon) of Dianben.
What do you think of all this?Is it normal?I used to take metformin before, how does Dianben work?
I would appreciate your experiences and comments, since I walk a little lost.With insulin, it seems that I was safer, and I could eat a little more, like that.I don't know how it will go and I don't feel like weight again.
Ah, since we are, someone knows why I have that feeling of hunger with movement of guts included 1 hour after eating and dinner ???
Thanks chic@s

puri's profile photo
puri
11/22/2011 5:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I imagine that if you make those changes in diabetes, it will be because you have a type 2 diabetes if not, it doesn't fit much.It would be good to specify the type of diabetes to receive more concrete answers.

You can use the forum tools and add a firm automatically to all your post where you can put the type of diabetes you have and the current treatment so you do not have to repeat it in each post you make: User Control Panel -& GT;PROFILE -& GT;Edit signature.

It would also be good that you say things like weighing, insulin needs depend on many things but the one that most influences is the weight, I comment PQ 4 insulin units a day I seem very few units (unless you are type 2 orType 1 in "honeymoon").

Between the amount of insulin you say that you get up to date is a very low amount and that they make a change in the treatment of diabetes where they suppress insulin and instead give you metformin (the dianben) I would say that you are(playing riddles) Type 2.
If this is the case in principle, I do not think anything serious is going to happen for making that change, no matter how, work well or badly).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/23/2011 2:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.