Hurts????

inmaats's profile photo   11/28/2011 3:51 p.m.

Good night to everyone!Enchanted to be in the same place as so many people so sweet !!!!he he.I am 28 years old (I have a month left for 29) and I have been in this special world, because yes, I do not know but without this I would not be ... I have found this forum trying to find information about the bombsof insulin in Spain.At the moment I sulked 6 times a day and, since I am already close to the recommended age to be a mother, I must download my 7.8 glycosylated, so I listened to my doctor and I will start educating myself this Wednesday toSee if in February they accept me to put it on.He has encouraged me to write the fact that no matter how much I try to find a phrase like "bombs that are implanted in the Valencian Community" I have not found anything ... Why is there so little information about that?I don't see anything wrong with what laboratories are leaving our money ...

I was looking for this information because I have not managed to know if in Spain Omnipod is being put or if the most advanced in is acu-chek combo.In my case, even if I seem joke, it produces a feeling of bad to be tremendous to see needles (see how it is nailed) ... It is as if it were panic, but it happens to see it in others.Soaking my insulin bombs I have seen how the placement of the small chain is and in the only one that is only heard (it is not seen) it is in the omnipod.Does it hurt as much as the sound it produces?

inmaats's profile photo
inmaats
11/28/2011 3:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Inmaats, Welcome !!!!!!!!
In Spain, Omnipod is not sold unfortunately because not having a cable is that it must be great: D .., hopefully it will come one day.
The insertion of the catheter occurs sometimes, it depends on the site that you put it, as with the punctures but the usual, at least in my case it does not hurt just, the inserter scares a little for the noise as you say :)) :))
Someone will answer you from Valencia, I carry the model I see from Minimed and I do very well, here is the only one they put.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/28/2011 4:12 p.m.

I can tell you that the punctures hurt me much more with the ball, than putting the catheter.Mi, and as it is very fast, because it almost does not give you time to find out.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/29/2011 5:23 a.m.

Hurt?Not at all ... ... I would hurt if I had to get the visa every month, that would be painful.:)) :)) What hospital do you belong to?In my case, I am from the Pesset and I have put an ACCU Check Spirit due to capacity (an entire pen on the deposit) 315 und.If you read the thread of a thousand and a doubts you can guide you the steps that I see you have started.Any questions do not hesitate to ask ... but it does not hurt ... that does not mean that one day you have a more sensitive nerve and you of that feeling of pain fucked more angry than pain ... but at this point you already know aboutthat we speak;).All the best

Alberto P's profile photo
Alberto P
11/29/2011 11:11 a.m.

Hello to everyone !!!Thanks for answering !!The truth is that this reminds me of the first moment I click with the bowl ... I didn't even find out !!!!The truth is that I do not usually hurt a lot, only when I get a nerve (as you have said).In my case I started clicking with the bowling alley on my arms and legs (thighs), but occasionally they were made like balls inside and it chopped a lot !!!So I changed the area and passed to the gut and from that is where I always punctuate myself, removing the lantus that skewed it in the ass.

The hospital I go is the general, I say this because it is not the one that corresponds to me, but since my doctor is known to my father, where I go behind.In the general they do not put bombs, but they are waiting for the authorization, so waiting for me to the next visit in February and while moving forward with the classes.In the general, all the material that I have been able to see, including glucometers, is from Accouchek.Does the action put it?How is the approval process?In my case I have 7.8 glycosilada (I've been like that a few years since they took exubera), I puncture 6 times and in a few years I should start thinking about children ... Do you think it's enough?

I hope I don't get dizzy much;)

inmaats's profile photo
inmaats
11/29/2011 2:01 p.m.

I doubt that in the general they end up putting insulin bombs ....: Shock :://
They have been with this cantinela for 2 or 3 years and they don't seem to advance anything.
The same is that those who have to do are pending their own ...

Normally, commercial brands are usually alternated: Roche and Medtronic, interchangeably.
Except in cases that the patient wants to put the continuous meter in addition to the pump.

The approval process is quite "sui generis" ... let's say that there are basic rules (so basic that we all comply with them), then unwritten norms (put it to patients who are "profitable" glycemically and clinically) and finally there arethe particular considerations of each person responsible.
I speak in general, not a particular hospital ... but all are governed in a similar way.

Pregnancy is a very good reason to put insulin bomb ... and with 7.8% it is not advisable to get pregnant.
As little, the theory says that you must be less than 6.5% in 6 months before conceiving (UySss has been a bit Catholic :)))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/29/2011 3:13 p.m.

Thank you Owash and yes, you have been very Catholic hahahaha.

I am that I am the daughter of a medical visitor, so I was curious about the issue of laboratories ... I guess some "strength" will do.Today it has been my first day counting carbohydrates and I also wanted to ask you if you knew any template, newspaper, PC or mobile application, to be able to register the meals.I read using the social Android diabetes program because it lets you put the carbohydrates, but as I have to sign up 3 days a week my meals (that has asked me for the nurse, but I want to do it every day),I would need something more complete ...

Regarding the general, the truth that I was very surprised when my doctor told me that they did not put them yet, among other things because in several visits he proposed it to me.If in the next visit in February they are still like that, it will send me to faith as he told me what they are doing ... because he was doubting whether asking for it and that they put it in faith or if starting for education and giving us timeUntil February ...

Of course, you have to say all this, that if something positive I will take out, even if they do not put the bomb, I am leaving my fingers like a target of darts of controlling myself hehehehe.

inmaats's profile photo
inmaats
12/01/2011 1:55 p.m.

Inmaats ... With regard to your question with the subject of signaling the controls I will tell you that most doctors ask for things very traditional, that is, paper and "measurement" "" "hydrates consumed" "Post medical"In breakfast, lunch, food, snack (if applicable) and dinner ..... They are usually not allowed to introduce programs in their computers, and on the other hand the laboratories are complicated their heads with sophisticated immformation recovery programsType "Smart Pix" that then uses you at all because you find no information that helps you analyze what it puts you.In my view, it would be very simple to sit every day and unify criteria ... but then we would be the "milk."I am looking for information because in the "Smart Pix" there is no way to gather the data of the measurements with the bowling introduced in the pump ... something so normal and on the other hand so complicated to summarize.Total that apparatus in hand and drawing data from a mini screen .....
There is a lot of the character of diabetics .... But what patience we have to have many times, we have a great technology in our hands used 60% of its potential .... Spain !!!And you will learn a lot from your illness .... But it will not be going from your doctor, and be careful that you do not find out that you enter this type of forums ..... that you will be classified as reckless: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:And I know that they read us: D

Alberto P's profile photo
Alberto P
12/05/2011 5:52 a.m.

Inmaats, I and I go to the general, now the same endocrine of the general visits in my specialty center, I mean that it is great and more close.
However, I will tell you that I have not told me anything about the bomb and the truth, I feel a little "left of the hand of God" on that subject, since almost everyone takes it and I, to me or mu.
If you want to say that Endo takes you, maybe we even agree.
All the best.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
12/05/2011 10:54 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Hello!!!!What reason is Alberto !!!I also use the smart pix and from the first day I said "And where can I aim here my comments?"The only idea is an Excel sheet, but it is something heavy.With the Social Diabetes application for Android I have managed to get an Excel sheet, but you have to retouch it and put the comments by hand, but when introducing blood glucose, insulin and carbohydrates, we have advanced something ... hehe.With how simple it would be to make us happy !!!

inmaats's profile photo
inmaats
12/05/2011 1:41 p.m.

Hi Inmaats:
I also use that Android application (you have to point it out but at least the mobile always carries it and is not as cumbersome as the booklet).
How have you taken out of the Excell sheet?
Thank you!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
12/07/2011 5:16 a.m.

Hello Ana !!!Well, first I tried to send the results by mail with the program of the program, but it does not work because it does not send you the attached file.I explain the steps:

1. You have to have a Android folder exploration program.They recommended Oi File Manager (free).You download it and install it.
2. Within the social application diabetes, you go to "more options" and there you give "export data."You select the range of dates you want and give you "export data".
3. You will have created a file with the name of the date within the SDCARD \ Social Diabetes folder.It is a CSV file and to be able to see it you have to open the OI File Manager application.When you open it you will see a lot of folders inside the SDCARD and inside the social diabetes folder is the file.

I have not managed to see it on the mobile because I think the Excel that Android carries does not recognize the format.Solution: Delive it by mail as attached from the mobile or by Bluetooth and you open it on the PC, which does not give you problems.

I hope I explained.If you have doubts, tell me.

All the best.

inmaats's profile photo
inmaats
12/08/2011 7:05 a.m.

You have explained perfectly!
Thank you so much!!!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
12/09/2011 7:02 a.m.

Hello, I don't see a date of last comments.The issue is that we have been transferred from Berlin with the Omnipod for my daughter.We have an appointment for the pediatric endocrine on Tuesday and I am very worried.
Apparently they do not put this bomb, my daughter has been with her for two years and returning to the ball or trying a catheter (she has never taken) I don't see it for her.
Point that he is in full adolescence and returning to Spain has not been his best dream ...
Thank you

mjclaudia's profile photo
mjclaudia
09/30/2018 10:21 a.m.

The omnipod If it is marketed in Spain, it is put by the free day clinic but if you call to ask prices you can scare yourself.
Regarding bombs, I advise you with the tandem and in Valencia I think it will already be ready, it is aquatic that the action is not, adding that soon it can be paired with dexcom g6 that it is about to reachSpain, the predictive stop will come inside anything but the most important thing is that the closed loop is already in advanced study, that is, the descent will correct you (whenever it is basal and stop the pump can be solved) and the climbs.
If in your Valencia hospital they do not put it if you can change, I know several people who have done it and have put them to the dexcom subsidized next to the bomb.
The Tandem will be updated from home, that is, you do not have to change pump for the best, this is impressive because when they always took something new they had to change the pumps and you do not see what moved.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/30/2018 1:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.