By physical imperative

nazareo's profile photo   12/21/2011 8:02 a.m.

Then they say that each one owns his destiny.I think we have chosen to be in this club, but here we are doing our routine as bearable as possible.
My name is Manuel, I am 51 years old and although I have always had the slight sugar has never been worrying.Step Analysis annually for my work and has never passed 140, this year alarms have sounded.245, what I think calls potential or prediabetic diabetic, have sent me pills, diet and I have already asked for the glucometer.I hope to help in what I can although I think it will be the other way around you take longer I have even been able to see that some from a very young age, it is clear to be my models to follow, from experience and patience.A sweet greeting and take advantage of the dates to wish you a happy holidays.

nazareo's profile photo
nazareo
12/21/2011 8:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Manuel to the Club;), although as you say none we are voluntarily je ......
I think that with a 245 fasting you are not a prediabetic or a potential diabetic ....: Mrgreen: But you know that with medication, good diet and exercise you will be ablethat to take care of yourself ...;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/21/2011 10:12 a.m.

Welcome to the forum !!!Not more to say that what Prado indicates .... yes, that surely when your sugar levels are regularly you will feel great.

Here we are.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/21/2011 1:47 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome Manuel!
Here we all learn from everyone, any questions you have will try to help you
Greetings and happy holidays !!!

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/21/2011 2:12 p.m.

Welcome home, Manuel.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/21/2011 6:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.