Prices Catalog Medtronic Accessories

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/01/2012 9:03 a.m.

Holasss

I have been looking at the Catalog of Medtronic Accessories and the price of any of the accessories does not appear.I imagine that prices will be crazy but would clearly put them.

Specifically, I am interested in the sports harness, belt and chest cover ... Depending on prices, one would choose one, although the harness seems a bit devastating.

Can you only ask for a phone?: Shock ::-/ Is there no online television?

Some help on these issues :?: ?: ?:?:?:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/01/2012 9:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Owash, wait to have the bomb, then as you see you buy what you need, although I will tell you that I have done to my son have been "artisanal" and one that is great bought (if you want I tell you privately).Quiet that simply carrying the bomb in her pocket you will be great, my son often carries it like this and to sleep with the clamp in the pajamas and ready.
Any questions you have, you know where we are.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
01/01/2012 9:56 a.m.

I have the bomb 2 weeks ago ... although for the moment I disrupt her with physiological serum.
I have taken it 3 days in a row and at work I go a bit uncomfortable;The pajamas we carry to work only carry a finite strip to tie it and I do not see it very safe.In addition, the trajin that I have been worrying a little about the safety of the pot, especially when I get up or subject to a patient.

And sleeping is another of my unknowns, for now it has gone well but I trust little because I move a lot and sleep in 23 different positions.

That's why I thought the belt better ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/01/2012 11:04 a.m.

Ah that you are already in the test period :)) With the uniform you carry you are right that you need a belt, I send you a private and tell you.On the subject of sleeping, my son moves a lot, a lot of times I have taken the bomb to look and I have not hooked it again with the cigIt has disconnected, calm the cateters glue stuck strong, my experience is that the tube is distrained before, it becomes finite.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
01/02/2012 4:07 a.m.

I fix that if I sleep with the pump loose, fixed fixed that hooks me somewhere and hit a pull .... what repelus!ha ha ha :)) :))
However, I was looking at accessories to carry the pump a long time, and I have a very cool belt that caught on a foreign page. On eBay, I think there was also the harnes you mentioned, but not in Spain, I think abroad.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
01/02/2012 1:42 p.m.

Owas, here the expert to dig up post weeks ago ...

I just read that you have decided on the bomb, well not exactly, that they are already placed, man, because I am very happy, in April that the query touches me I will repeat it to see if he accessed .... I'm quite fed up withSo much puncture and I do not get stability with a lesspy or with Lantus.

Let's see how you meet her, I have been funny to read you since you were very reluctantThe affected people, and they decide ..... as if it were an operation.

I hope to keep reading your experience with her.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
01/28/2012 4:53 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Hello good!I carry the accu-check bomb and with it came a strip to wear it hanging from the neck and a belt "to sleep" although sometimes I use it during the day because it seems more comfortable and according to the clothes I wear or show.The thing is that I would like to have more accessories but on the ACCU-CHECK website it does not seem that there is any more.Does anyone know anything about this pump model and its accessories?

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
02/09/2014 1:37 p.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

@lalala8 I don't know when it is the thread because it does not appear date, so I answer late.Likewise, in case it serves you or any other person, attached the Accu-Check accessories catalog.

To order or know prices you have to call 900210341 on the phone

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/08/2015 8:52 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hi @owash.

Our experience about the bomb in general is that the most comfortable thing is to carry it in the leg, in the thigh, on the inner face, both for sleeping and for work, it is true that we use the action that carries its distance control and notYou have to touch the pump constantly.There are people who wear underwear with pockets, it is also comfortable.

In any case, if I recommend that the accessories you buy are not of the brand/laboratory, the value for money is not good.

Greetings.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
12/08/2015 9:57 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

I agree with Monica/Alberto.The accessories are not of great quality and of course are not cheap.In six months already broken and it is not that it misuses him.
Only I don't know where to get if it is not directly from the house.@Monica_ltd do you know any page to recommend?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/09/2015 11:47 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hi @gemater.In Spain there is little, what we have and little else.In the US there is some page that has very curious things.We, commissioned, have the pump, belt and perneras.In the US you have pumpwearinc.com, they are like us, diabetics that have mounted their store, but to the beast, they have a lot of variety and at the price are not bad, the only inconvenience is the shipping costs and what takes the shipment.If you need anything, you can send us a private, a mail or a whatsapp.

Greetings.

Monica_LTD
12/10/2015 9:59 a.m.

@Monica_ltd Thank you very much for the information.By the way I had not noticed that the covers of your website were medium.Except for the leg, I thought the others were for children.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/10/2015 2:25 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

If they are custom.They give us the measure of the waist or thigh and make them with elastic fabric.

By the way!!!!For the Mirad belt in mobile accessory stores, my boy sometimes carries his pump in the belt and the cover is from a Motorola mobile.Price of this imitation case leather: 5, 99 euros and seems to measure for the pump.

Monica_LTD
12/10/2015 2:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.