MySentry

mornita's profile photo   01/05/2012 6:02 a.m.

<!<!.I still have no news about when it will arrive in Spain, although there are currently few bomb users and CGMS, for me it is a breakthrough, because I already saw myself sleeping with my son until the age of 20 hahaha!.Now, let's see how it works and the price: Twisted :.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
01/05/2012 6:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is still a "vigilabés" right?: Mrgreen:

It is as immensely useful as simple, I suppose ... it is still a pot that emits its signal to a receiver, right?

On Tuesday I will ask the Medtronic Commercial if they have news of when he will be in our country and possible prices.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/05/2012 1:03 p.m.

I see it more as a "vigila-adolescents" hahaha!The issue of using a vigilabe had already weighed it but the problem is that they do not usually transmit uninterruptedly, they are activated with sound and when they are a little older for the privacy purposes of the "child" everything is heard.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
01/05/2012 5:10 p.m.

Do not pay much attention to the news, it is very badly written.But price attention: 3000 $ (€ 2300): Shock: I suppose that in the USA they will try to strain it in the insurers but here it will be to pay that paston, that or continue to throw trips at night to the child's room.I must be very sleepy, but what I have worse about my son's diabetes is that constant lack of sleep, not sleeping one night from the pull, so Metronic has touched my weak point: (((.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
01/08/2012 5:05 a.m.

Well, if in the US it is worth that, the price here will be even greater because all the pots who sell here are always more expensive :( :(

Will they have also invented consumables for this break?:-/

DiabetesForo
01/08/2012 6:28 a.m.

Well, it seems that the commercialization of this new pot for summer is foreseen, as little.
Only its sale in the US is authorized and the European authorization (CEE marked), bureaucracy and others ...

As for the cost, since the prices you put to what the customs cost will have to be added:-that is, of 2500 Leuros will not fall safely.

DiabetesForo
01/10/2012 11:36 a.m.

We tested with a vigilabés and does not work, does not capture the sound.The only way to be calm is throwing walks because if the child is sleeping on top of the pump then if nothing is heard, only from the same room.
The price seems to me a barbarity but the very useful function because it not only gives you more peace of mind but also removes the stress for the child that although it seems nonsense is not.My son when he is in a time of those that "the bomb is to whistle" they give nervous tics.The psychological impact is a part that they should not neglect.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
01/10/2012 12:15 p.m.

Hello man.We have also tested the vigilabés without success, I have read that they use a wireless microphone or in the case of the dexcom or the guardian (which has the separate receiver) involved inside a glass of glass or metal with coins like this when it vibrates everything sounds.
You are right about alarms there are times that overwhelm a lot, especially with our children who are still young, I have changed to "short beep", but it is not yet responsible, I insist please before it sounds "siren" forThe alarm, but nothing or attention.
A complaint: the user is not taken into account, very well the technical benefits, but where are the comfort and well -being of the user and/or caregiver ???I do not doubt that it must be complicated both technically and to pass the necessary security controls for approval, but in this aspect a lot of Medtronic fails, it has the best continuous pump-meditor system of those available, without a doubt, but something as "simple" is missing asA remote control to stop the alarms and see the sensor information at least.For both children and adults it is very uncomfortable to be drawing the pump every time, in the end the entire tube out, curled up, a constant fight with the child to be still.I would not leave the meter continuous for anything in the world but a remote control would make it almost perfect.And I would pay € 2000 and € 3000 for the command, if they asked me.Heard Medtronic? !!!!

mornita's profile photo
mornita
01/11/2012 4:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.