IRPF Casilla for Science

Beky's profile photo   01/11/2012 6:11 p.m.

Maybe this news should not go here, correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem important.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
01/11/2012 6:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hopefully this proposal comes forward, because the current budget cut for research is already very worrying.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/11/2012 6:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hopefully, hopefully ......:?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/12/2012 4:36 a.m.

That doesn't seem good to me.I see logical that the possibility of assigning money to the Church is separated, but if the State's box is marked, it is the latter that is handling that money to the most convenient things.Because what some seems convenient, not others.Among a thousand people, they probably have different destinations for that IRPF money.If we get like that, there should be 500 different boxes to assign those income funds.Why does science do have a box and other things right?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/12/2012 6:30 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

I have never understood what the Catholic Church paints in my income statement ... that of science instead would make some meaning.

Carlos1979's profile photo
Carlos1979
01/12/2012 6:44 p.m.

I don't know that news if it is located well or not, but the thing has more crumb than a thousand kilos bread, to the church ??????Come on, I don't even water.It will be that the government is taking anything from anything to him or the previous one, he dares neither God, and never better.
And .... Forgiveness to those who can feel injured, God will not cure us or the clergy, science and its advances :) Maybe yes.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
01/13/2012 5:10 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

GONDROLLO: What is more important than improving our health?That can only do science

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2012 9:41 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Gondrullo: What is more important than improving our health?That can only do science

Fortunately for all of us, science is unstoppable.It has always been and will always be, despite the fact that there are currents of thought that can collide with it, like the Church.But my post was more because of the injustice that there is a box for science and there is not for other things.AND IF.The church has its box because this was a few years ago.Inheritance of our "official Catholic" past (despite the fact that we remain mostly a Catholic country).

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/14/2012 6:40 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.