Hello, I have a question and I would like to clarify me

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/12/2012 7:43 a.m.

I have always done control analysis and I had never left the high glucose, two months ago it went up to 338 I would like to know if this means that I already have diabetes.The doctor prescribed me some pills and a special regime and lowered me in 15 days to 0.99 Can you rise again?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/12/2012 7:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.

It is quite difficult to have a glycemia of 300 and peak mg/dl and that the cause is something other than diabetes ... because of the treatment that the doctor (diet and pills) gave you if it is diabetes it looks like it is diabetesType 2, anyway if you give any more facts such as your age, your weight, the type of diet that made you follow and the name of the pills will surely be clarified a little more.

I am surprised that in a doctor he reset something and does not report the patient of the diagnosis, one of two or told you and you did not realize or medical-patient communication is failing.

Edito: I have seen that in another post you have said the name of the pills: Zomarist (which seems to be an oral antidiabetic that mixes two active ingormin and vildagliptin ingredients) would be a bit weird that they prescribe that to someone with type 1 diabetes ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/12/2012 3:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.