Hello everyone!

xio91's profile photo   10/24/2013 4:41 p.m.

Well, I do not usually get into diabetes forums but well, since I am all day on the PC: p .. My name is Rocio and I am from Granada, I have diabetes from 2 years old (DBT type 1).Now I am 22 years old, 20 years with diabetes, 1 and a half years with multiple sclerosis and 4 years of Celiaquia .. Can I ask for anything else?ha ha.I also wanted to tell you that they have changed my sugar apparatus, and more than 10 boats of 50 reactive strips (contour link from Bayern) have left I say it in case someone is interested, because I am selling them to be able to buy other reactive strips.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
10/24/2013 4:41 p.m.

25 años y Granaina! Diabetes Mellitus (Tipo 1) desde 1993, Asma Bronquial y Bronquitis crónica 2009, Celiacuia 2011 y mi ultima amiga Esclerosis Múltiple (2013).
No luches contra ellas, baila con ellas!
Tresiba 0-0-22 Novorapid 0-4-5 Freestyle Libre y I-port

Those reactive strips have given them to you in the ambulatory?Because if so, pretending to do business with them almost crime.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/24/2013 6:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

For 3 euros it is not a crime and they are not the ambulatory, my father sends them to me from the USChuches xD

xio91's profile photo
xio91
10/24/2013 7:55 p.m.

25 años y Granaina! Diabetes Mellitus (Tipo 1) desde 1993, Asma Bronquial y Bronquitis crónica 2009, Celiacuia 2011 y mi ultima amiga Esclerosis Múltiple (2013).

Prado said:
Those reactive strips have given them to you in the ambulatory?Because if so, try to do business with them almost crime.
Read the previous comment I just want to help and I don't mind giving them equally, but shipping costs cost that

xio91's profile photo
xio91
10/24/2013 7:56 p.m.

Prado said:
Those reactive strips have given them to you in the ambulatory?Because if so, try to do business with them almost crime.
And something else, isn't it illegal for medications to charge us?It is assumed that social security is free and such, will you also know about the copayment, right?Soon we will have it ... I have already paid a lot for my medications:
-Avonex (multiple sclerosis)
-Diazepam (multiple sclerosis)
-Lantus (diabetes)
-Novorapid (diabetes)
-Tas reactive (diabetes)
-Ite another 8 medications per day ...
We are only money for pharmacies and state, that is what they see in this way, the crime is done by charging us some diseases that we have not chosen.
That I am only 22 years old and student, with a basal hemoglobin of 8.9% and that doctors cannot control this "type" of diabetes, they do not know what to do.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
10/24/2013 8:32 p.m.

If you want to help and you have to give them to those who need them, but don't sell them.You can also return them to the ambulatory.What is illegal is that you do business with reactive strips, that is illegal.The co -payment is another issue that has nothing to do.

DiabetesForo
10/25/2013 5:12 a.m.

Prado said:
If you want to help and you have to give them to those who need them, but do not sell them.You can also return them to the ambulatory.What is illegal is that you do business with reactive strips, that is illegal.The co -payment is another issue that has nothing to do.
If schell have not given them the ambulatory, nor social security, they give me others.These are what my father buys and sends them to me, and business?I just ask that you pay what to be sent, we don't have so much money to spend more on something I want to give.Even if it is only 3 euros for sending them certified, I do not want to do business O.O.
Another thing I have not come to this forum to sell them, I have come to see if someone has my same problems.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
10/25/2013 9:46 a.m.

Hello @xio91,

I think we have already understood the offer, apologize if you have seemed aggressive questions, but it is that too often, people enter the forum to sell or advertise a product, even miraculous, and it is not very common, that as in your case, be a sincere thing and will help.

Please keep in mind what I tell you, because at the beginning of the message, it seemed that you wanted to sell something, I encourage you to participate, in addition to this offer, with other issues related to diabetes, and if you have any doubt,Here you have us!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/25/2013 11:24 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
hello @xio91,

I think we have already understood the offer, apologize if you have seemed aggressive questions, but it is that too often, people enter the forum to sell or advertise a product, even miraculous, and it is not very common, that as in your case, be a sincere thing and will help.

Please keep in mind what I tell you, because at the beginning of the message, it seemed that you wanted to sell something, I encourage you to participate, in addition to this offer, with other issues related to diabetes, and if you have any doubt,Here you have us!;-)

It doesn't matter, I have already given 5 packages of strips, and I really don't want to sell them.The case I have already posted in the forum about a doubt, I think I am the one that has had diabetes here and I am one of the youngest too :).Let's see if you can answer the question of the forum that I have posted!Thanks and very kind

xio91's profile photo
xio91
10/25/2013 11:49 a.m.

Xio91,

You should read some more threads in the forum ... There are much more people with many more years of evolution than you.
By the way, where are you from?If you are from Barcelona or surroundings, I am still interested in strips, and I can approach them, saving me shipping costs.You already tell me.
Thank you!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/25/2013 12:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I am very sorry to be so distrustful, but daughter is that everything seems so weird.
Can you explain what that of "basal hemoglobin" is?
And "that type of diabetes" that do the doctors say?Is type 1 that I know or have a numerous type of diabetes that we do not know?Maybe because as you say in another post you have two honey moons every year.
I already told you before you do not need to send the strips to the other end of Spain, you can leave them in the ambulatory or in the association etc ... but if you have said that you wanted the money for "sweets" .... in the end .... I don't believe anything.

DiabetesForo
10/25/2013 12:35 p.m.

Prado said:
I am very sorry to be so distrustful, but daughter is that everything seems so weird.
Can you explain what that of "basal hemoglobin" is?
And "that type of diabetes" that do the doctors say?Is type 1 that I know or have a numerous type of diabetes that we do not know?Maybe because as you say in another post you have two honey moons every year.
I already told you before you do not need to send the strips to the other end of Spain, you can leave them in the ambulatory or in the association etc ... but if you have said that you wanted the money for "sweets" .... in an end .... I don't believe anything.

I try to put a good royo nothing more, and I am from Granada, the strips have been given to an old diabetic women k the social security apparently did not give them enough, and I have stayed with one, but in the same way I could send you1 to Barcelona, ​​I am going to ask mails on Monday and I send them, which for one I don't think they charge me more than 3 euros.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
10/25/2013 7:39 p.m.

Do not worry xio, luckily, for now, social security in my town gives me the ones I need and logically I will not pay for 1 cent.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/26/2013 7:03 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

and give the old people the contourlink?Jopetas

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/26/2013 8:11 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia said:
and give the old people the contourlink?Jopetas

I have given my old device to one, and they are neighbors, they are known in the people of the poor :), and then to my grandmother who do not give enough strips (1 every 3 months) and in the end
I am going to keep 1 package in case the flies, I have stayed with the one I meet in 2015 so I have time :).Let's say that because of the diseases I have very spoiled my endocrine.In the same way if you need, I can tell my father to send you 1 or 2, they cost him cheaper, only if you need it :)

xio91's profile photo
xio91
10/26/2013 10:30 a.m.

Rocío, pledge, but what world do you live in?Fortunately in Spain, being diabetic type 1 they give us the strips without any cost ... By the way, I do not groaHave you get rid of him, what do you stay with a boat boat?It doesn't make much sense, right? ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/26/2013 12:02 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia said:
Rocío, garment, but what world do you live in?Fortunately in Spain, being diabetic type 1 they give us the strips without any cost ... By the way, I do not groaHave you get rid of him, what do you stay with a boat boat?It doesn't make much sense? ...

Because my grandmother came yesterday to live with us and she has the Bayer's apparatus with contaur link strips, my abu Murio de Cancer 1 week ago.So in case the flies, have 1 for me, I have already given her.
Another thing ... I charge my strips, I believe 2.35 euros every 1 in the pharmacy 1 time, then those that my father sends me from the US (30 dollars alone)

xio91's profile photo
xio91
10/26/2013 4:07 p.m.

In your medical center do not give you any?: -S

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/26/2013 5:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Intruda said:
In your medical center do not give you any?: -S

No, nothing.They prescribe them and I'm going to buy them for less than 3 euros, yes, with a limit.
Since I was little I have always taken it in the pharmacy as well as insulin and glucagon.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
10/27/2013 noon

Insulin and glucagon if we all pay it (I think) but the strips should give them to you in the health center, they take them always giving me and have never made a problem, and the boxes of the bolis buy them too ???
Talk to the health center because they should give them.
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
10/28/2013 8:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.