Doubts about ACCU-Chek Spirit

hades40's profile photo   10/30/2013 7:25 a.m.

Velia beautiful, we have crossed hahahaha

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2013 5:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@prado, copy !!!!:)) :)) :))

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/30/2013 5:38 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you very much for your messages, it is also much more reassuring to be able to talk to people who live the same thing, I have been very funny about "firefighter" hahaha, I'll tell how the songs are going, the other day they gave me, to play withHe, according to the endocrine, a catheter, well, this morning I have removed the cannula and I have placed it, I see the resistance that the adhesive hahaha has ...
Although it seems a fearful and all that at first is nothing more than respect for the unknown ... I am looking forward to me, I think it will solve my life at least to be able to live it as normal as possible and thus avoid theComplications that already begin to flora ...
Soon a new chapter;)

hades40's profile photo
hades40
10/30/2013 6:25 a.m.

By the way do you think the bomb that they want to put me?The ACCU-Chek Spirit

hades40's profile photo
hades40
10/30/2013 6:53 a.m.

Hello very good morning, yesterday I register in this forum, introduce me and such and some very nice girls have advised me to write in this section;)
Basically my doubts are regarding the ACCU-Chek Spirit bomb ...
I debuted at age 7 and I'm going for the 40s, I think that a few years of high and dowers I have lived ... They recently told me that I had retinopathy, microaneurisms and such ... I am very worried, my HC is 7.8, I think it is very good although I am very uncontrolled, I have been with levels that do not fall from 300/400, it is as if the insulin did not take effect so they have told me that they sure put the bomb (I am scared toPrinciple but after reading I am super calm and wishing the day to put it on)
In short and summarizing, I have many questions of how it affects daily life to carry a device connected to the body, precautions that must be taken by a possible blow to the pump, hook in the catheter tube, how to do so that it does not take off etc.etc ... I know that the day I go to the endocrine and explain it to me all these doubts will disappear but I would reassure me much more to know before hahaha and the truth of people who carry them, I hope I have not been a plea and if you canHelp me then thank you very much, something important will happen to me safe;)

hades40's profile photo
hades40
10/30/2013 7:25 a.m.

Tell them to stretch a little and put the accu-check combo.The meter is a pass, I wore the sprit and they changed it to the combo two or three years ago

tica's profile photo
tica
10/30/2013 8:08 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hades, it is normal for you to have some fear, we all feel a bit of restlessness when they proposed the bomb, it is a change ... I have been for 8 years and without problems.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2013 8:13 a.m.

Thanks Prado

hades40's profile photo
hades40
10/30/2013 8:45 a.m.

By the way I just talked to the ACCU-Chek information department, they just given me a joy, the bomb that is supposed to have to put on October 12 is the ACCU-Chek Spirit Combo, and as I have commented on thegirl is a pass, calculates the bowling and such ... I'm hallucinating with such hahaha technology

hades40's profile photo
hades40
10/30/2013 9:03 a.m.

Hello everyone,

The previous messages come from the presentation thread of @Hades40, I leave the link here in case you want to see the original thread.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/30/2013 9:32 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@hades40, the bomb is the best treatment but also has its inconveniences.You also have to get more hair controls (I don't know how many times you currentThe possibility of having hyperglycemia is greater ... CN regarding your "fears" are absolutely logical, everything unknown worries us.There we have passed almost all.I am not a bomb user, they are my husband and my daughter, so I cannot answer you in the first person to how to feel hooked to a machine all day, but I can assure you that it is something that is forgotten, I do not know, something like wearing glasses, is part of your body.The catheter does not have to take off, although different factors, sweat, hair, skin type, can cause that to occur.There are creams and wipes that help keep it tight.The starting is possible but it is something that happens sporadically and that of hitting it, I can answer you well, that my daughter has been 6 years old ... Well, that are made to the proof of children;)
I have no experience with the ACCU-Chek, but I imagine that except for certain details the operation will be similar to that of Medtronic.The menus are very simple, we go in that sense I do not think you have difficulties ... Another thing is to get the greatest possible performance, and for that you need to learn in addition to time.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/30/2013 9:58 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia the hair controls that I have made for years are minimum 10 daily, all I want is to be well, have a normal life, exercise, not lose jobs (as if it were easy to keep them in these times) PQ every two by threeI cannot go to work because I am with a hiccup or a hyper without being able to move, in short, regardless of that I have to do 800 capillary controls unless this is good ... I am a guy who does not have a problematic life at the alcohol level, smoking, etc etc, I do my healthy diets, I do sports etc etc and I want to continue like this but healthEncouragement states for example ...
I have the impression that the bomb will facilitate my life because if one my diet, control, sport and that I will have a little machine that will help me, I think it is the perfect combination to be well, but, whatBut can we do?hahaha

hades40's profile photo
hades40
10/30/2013 11:02 a.m.

If you have those hypos that prevent you from going to work, of course you have to put the bomb.You will be much better.You will tell us.:)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2013 5:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What guideline are you now?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2013 5:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is impressive.

nuriaporta's profile photo
nuriaporta
12/30/2018 6:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.